- 5 -

( K. Mitch )

I woke up at a peaceful time. 11:23. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Jalisa and my mom.

Mom 😻😜❤️: Good morning baby. I heard your performance was amazing last night. I hope you had fun. Love you! 😘 -Mommy

I instantly sent a reply.

K.Mitch 🔐💯: Good morning ma! The performance was amazing , but oh so tiring , but I did have fun. Love you too and be safe. 😅😘

I opened Jalisa's message.

Lisa 💸: Hey Kiara. I just wanted to say sorry. I overreacted yesterday. I know we aren't together but I really love you and I'm just so damn paranoid that you'll find somebody better then me. Anyways , text or call me when you get a chance. -Jalisa

I decided if I wanted to reply or not. I decided to reply.

K.Mitch 🔐💯: Morning Jalisa. It's okay , what I said was dead ass wrong and we both know it. I love you too but I don't think there's anybody better then you. Your just so damn amazing. Yes you cheated and that was a flaw , but your still a 7 of 10.

I put my phone down and got out of bed. I slipped a navy blue shirt over my black nike sports bra and walked out to the living room. Marcus was on the phone.

Me: What's for breakfast?

Marcus: Go down to the cafe. Grab Angelica and Jasmine.

Me: Okay.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. I shot Angelica a text with Jasmine in a group chat.

K.Mitch 🔐💯: Get dressed y'all . Marcus told me to go down to the cafe and bring y'all wit me .

Diiamon'd Royalty 💎: Ard.

Jasmine V 😍😼 : Okay .

I put my phone down and entered the closet. I pulled out Black Adidas Sweatpants and slipped them over my boxers. I put some Black Nike Slides on my Nike Sock Covered feet. I went in the bathroom and brushed my brown and black hair into a bun. I grabbed my phone and walked out. I saw Angelica and Jasmine coming out of their rooms at the same time. Angelica had on a Red Nike Sports Bra , Black Basketball Shorts and Black Nike Slides with Black Ankle Socks. Her hair was in a bun. Jasmine had on a Black Tank Top , Black Shorts , Black Ankle Socks and Black Nike Slides. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head.

Angelica: We all rocking black , Nike and buns.

Everybody laughed and walked towards the elevator with Jasmine in the middle. It was silent all the way until we got to the cafe. Then we split up and grabbed food. I got eggs , bacon and a biscuit with some apple juice. I headed back out to the dining and saw Jasmine at a table on her phone. I sat beside her. She looked up then looked back down.

Me: You not eating?

Jasmine: I ate to much junk food last night.

We shared a laugh.

Me: Well you still should eat something small.

Jasmine: No.

She dragged it out while whining.

Me: Yes.

I mocked her.

Jasmine: Is a apple big enough?

Me: Not really but it'll do.

She mushed my head while laughing and got up.

Jasmine: Don't run off K.Mitch.