Chapter Two

There that sould do it!" I wip my hands together wiping away invisible dust. The crawler was out side on a dog chane don't ask how I got him out here its a long story.

I take red spray paint and write across the house I stayed in and wrote 'Lucy was here!' my hand writings not that good hey im only 6. I wrote it in hope My sisters will know its me and that im alive.

I walk down the road im going to a survivor center I heared it from a surviving couple heading to New york something about a cure yah right. I walk down the ghost road with my bag of weapons. I sing to myself 'People like use' by Kelly Clarkson trying to block out the fact that my sisters mite be dead...

P.O.V

Hunter

"Hunter sweety you need to calm down you will make more come" Dallis tells me. Dallas is my sister her and my brother Mady are holding me down so I dont try to make a run.

Im in a hospital filled with survivors. I hate it here I watch people turn into one of thoughts things. After a couple of weeks watching ehat was happening i gave up I think all of this is happening for a reason. I think its a punishment and I believe there here for one reason to kill use and we should let them. Thats why they are holding me down so I don't run out the exit and kill myself but I can't live like this.

"Hunter please calm down!" Dallas said again.

"And if I don't what are you going to do ground me tell mom and dad oh thats right you can't there dead!" I scream "Just like all of use were DEAD so let the fuck go of me!"

"Hunter if you don't calm down I will have them drug you!" Mady threatened. He knows I haye being drugged.

I stoped as sone as the lossen there grip I run. I open the exit doors alarms start to go of.

I turn to see if anyone was following me when I turn back I run into something. I look up to see a zombie. Half is skin on its face was missing.

I back up and end up tripping and falling to the ground. The zombie gets on to me. It licks my cheek.

"Eww gross!" I felt like I was going to trow up.

I closs my eyes and whate for the snap. But it never comes all I hear is a gun shoot. I open my eyes to see a little girl around 6 or 7.

"You ok?" she asked.

"Hunter!" Madys vocie yells he run and crouchs down beside me. He shoots me eith a nedle. I find my eyes getting heavy and I find myself dozing.

P.O.V

Lucy

I follow the boy caring Hunter in side. They a write a number on my hand '101' wow there's only that many people.

I walk around trying to find my sisters but nothing.....

♡♥♡♡♥♡♡■♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡■■♡♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♡

Author notes

Sorry haven't updated I awhile been busy hope you like bye...

,