Chapter 4

We pulled up to a club called the 'Nice Guy' Harry grabbed my hand as we exited the car, paparazzo immediately swarmed us, shouting questions I couldn't even understand.

We walked in and Harry quickly stalked toward a table in the back with the cliché red velvet rope that was immediately opened when we walked up. Harry sat down as I followed, fast music played throughout the club as Harry's hand creeped up my leg.

"Do you want to dance love?" He asked as I quickly nodded, I'd never been to a club as nice as this one, still holding my hand Harry dragged me up the spiral staircase to the vip dance floor.

I quickly walked on the floor ,clacking in my extremely high heels.

Harry came up behind me grabbing my hips roughly as I danced , I ground my butt into his crouch as I heard him moan, I felt wet open mouthed kisses trail up my neck.

I threw my head back onto his shoulder as he continued, finally I couldn't take it anymore, I turned around connected our lips. Still moving to the beat I threw my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by the hips ,my plump lips worked against his as I swiped my tongue against his bottom lip, he opened up his mouth, his tongue immediately attacked mine, I tugged his curls at the base of his neck. He moaned deeply into my mouth as he pulled me closer if that was even possible. We went on for what felt like hours. When we finally pulled away from each other he groaned at the loss of contact and I giggled.

"I'M GOING TO GO GET A DRINK, DO YOU WANT ANYTHING"he yelled over the music as I shook my head no and continued to dance to the beat.

••••••••••

It had been a while since Harry had went to get a drink, at least 3 songs had gone by.

I turned towards the bar to see Harry holding a drink in his hand making out with some blonde girl wearing a short dress, my face visibly saddened.

He wasn't actually my boyfriend, I had no right to be mad or sad, yet I still was. I turned away and went to the other side of the bar and waved down the bartender and ordered 5 shots, I downed them all quite quickly, I ordered more before I felt myself get tipsy.

I looked over the dance floor to see Harry looking for me, his eyebrows were furrowed ,I chuckled quietly as we made eye contact, he rushed over to me looking worried.

"Are you okay" he asked placing his hand on my lower back.

"The blonde you were making out with sure isss" I said slurring some of my words, the vodka finally clicking in.

"Kitten" my heart does flips when he called me that.

"She's just some slag, you're the one in going home with tonight" he said and I smiled shyly before pecking him on the lips.

"Speaking of which, you wanna get out of here" he said wiggling his eyebrows like a little cheek. I loved seeing this side of him the fun, childish side.

I nodded as he smiled grabbing hand heading back the staircase and out of the club, the papps were there but so was the limo, we quickly hoped in as I checked my phone that I left in the car along with my purse.

I felt Harry's lips attach to my neck for the second time tonight.

I shoved my phone in my bag, turning my head and grabbed the sides of his face forcefully connecting our lips.

As it got more and more heated he stopped before yelling something at the driver.

"driver roll up the partition please" [lol] he complied ,Harry went back to looking at me, his body quickly got on top of mine. He peppered kisses onto my neck as I squealed and giggled ,he moved his hands down to my skirt he quickly worked his fingers into my pussy.

"Daddy" I moaned arching my back.

"You're soaking kitten" he purred in my ear.

He sat up unbuckling his belt and unzipped his unbelievably tight jeans.

"Are you ready for this" he looked at me his eyes darkening with lust.

I nodded eagerly before he smiled, pulling down his boxers as his sex came out, I bit of precum oozing off the tip.

He kissed me once more before slowly entering me, letting me adjust to his size. He rocked into to me breathing heavily into my neck but his hands tightly squeezing my hip bones. He thrust into me once more moaning along with me. It only took a few minutes for us both to come. It felt as if a thousand fireworks went off in my body. I quickly dozed off ,still in the car.

I felt the driver stop indicating that we were at Harry's house, but I couldn't bring myself to wake up.

I felt someone grab my purse from my hand and lift me bridal style.

A few minutes later but what felt like seconds, I was laid down on the bed and stripped of my clothes and pulled against a warm body.

••••••••••••••

Authors note

I forgot to mention it in the first chapter ,but she's not skinny because she has anorexia she's skinny bc she literally can't afford to eat.