Chapter 7

~~~Dream/Flashback~~~

"Casey you have to pull the arrow all the way to your cheek-... There you go now focus on the target and then... Just let go." I was twelve. My mom and I were in the woods practicing archery. We came out here a lot. In the woods behind my house there was this little patch of open area. My mom and I would go to this patch and have mother- daughter time. Weather it was reading books, archery, playing hind n' seek, or having a picnic we would always come to our spot. On this particular day we were doing archery. Well, more like me doing archery and my mom watching me. 

"I missed." I sighed. 

"Oh don't worry honey" my mom aid smiling at me. "you'll get the hang of it in no time."

"Mom why do I have to learn archery? Or all of the other stuff you've been telling me to do?"

"Like what honey?"

"Like why do you want me to go out for track? Or take me to those fighting classes? Or like, when we go to the library and we read about codes, and mythology?"

"I just thought that it would be something fun that we could do together. Something that would remind you of me."

"Ya I know but-..."

"No but's, Casey I hope you don't think I'm being harsh on you. But i believe that one day in the future, you're gonna need me. And I won't be there to help you, or protect you. So I'm trying to prepare you for the future. We live in a dangerous world Casey, I just want you to be safe." 

"Thanks mom, i love you." I said, smiling up at her,

"I love you too, baby." she kissed my forehead. "Now how about we go find that arrow?" 

~~~End of Dream/Flashback~~~

"Mom..... Mom....... Don't go......"

"Hey guys, I think she's awake." Said a male voice somewhere behind me.

"Hey be careful, Alex hit her head pretty hard." Said a female voice. 

What's going on? Where am I?

That's when it all came rushing back to me. Avery. The flat tire. Me getting kidnapped. Wait me getting kidnapped!! That's where I must be right now, with my kidnappers.

"Hey Steph, go turn on the lights" said yet another male voice.

That was when the lights came on and there were three figures standing in front of the chair i was in. Well at least thy didn't physically tie me to the chair.  The room was small and  all white, with a table and some chairs beside it. There was a door leading out side but that was blocked by the three people in front of it.  

 There were two boys and one girl. The first boy was tall, he had brown hair, and brown eyes. The girl had the same color of hair and eyes. Yet the boy was taller than her, they must be siblings. The other boy was taller than all three of them, He had short black hair, with bright blue eyes.

"Well, lets spare the awkwardness, Hi, I'm Alex." the boy with the brown hair said. "And this is Stephanie." he gestured to the girl. "and this is Jacob." he said towards the other boy.

We all just kinda, stood there. Staring at each other in silence.

 My mid was processing all of this new information. These people just kidnapped me, and now their introducing themselves to me? What do they want from me? One things for sure though. I just need to fin a way out of here.

As I was trying to plan out a way for me to escape, one of the guys, Alex i believe, starts approaching me. 

That sent many alarms through my head. So I did what I was taught to do when I was in these kind of situations, I fought.

When he's about arms length away I swung a left jab towards him, hitting him in the jaw. Then I swung a right hook to his side, finishing with sliding my foot from under hid own feet. Causing him to fall to the ground.

"Woh. That was awesome. You totally just kicked my brothers ass!" the girl said full of humor.

"Owwwwwwwww!! What the hell?!" Alex groaned, laying on the floor cupping hid jaw.

"I swear to god, if you try to even touch me again, I'll break your arm." I snapped.

Once I said that, I didn't even realize that the other guy was behind me. He put his hand over my mouth and picked me up.

I tried to get out of his grasp, but there was no point. His grip was hard as steel.

He set me back down in my original chair. I could tell he was mad at me, probably for hurting his friend. You could feel the anger coming off him. He keeled down, getting eye level with me. His dark blue eyes piercing into mine.  

"Listen." He said very firmly. I could hear the serioness in his voice. 

"We're not here to hurt you. We're here to help you." He says staring into my eyes. I was surprised how calm he was. 

I opened my mouth to start screaming at him. but he spoke before I could.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but let us explain first." he said. "We know what happened to your mom." 

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Hey loves!

Woh I finally posted! About time right? I really appreciate all of you that stuck around for a REALLY long time. 

I dont know what im saying its 11 o'clock and im tired so im just gonna go to bed.

Thanks loves!

-Erena <3