At the same time.

Lolita's hand trailed down between her legs, pushing her light blue panties down to her ankles. Right now, she didn't care where she was all she wanted to do was get rid of the throbbing from between her legs. Opening her legs wide enough she started to rub her already throbbing clit, instantly moaning at the feeling. A feeling she's never felt before, a feeling she never wanted to stop feeling.

The more she rubbed herself , the more the grip on her phone loosened. All she could do was picture Mr. Bieber doing those things to her, she wished he was right there with her but little did she know, she was putting on a show for the person she was imagining.

Justin bieber stood on his balcony shocked to see the young girl fùcking herself out in the open.

Lolita moved her finger down to her wet hole and slid a finger into her wet core, she gasped at the feeling and dropped her phone on the chair completely. She didn't need any porn, her image of Mr. Bieber was enough for her. Completely oblivious to him watching her intensely with a hard cock, he could see everything from right there. As much as he didn't want to like it, he did, he loved it. All he wanted to do was fùck that young girl senseless now, he was hooked to her already.

Lolita is an obsession of course.

His eyes were glued to her as she moved her finger in and out of herself, with each thrust she whimpered and he tightened his grip on the ledge. Resisting the urge to unzip his pants and stroke his cock, he watched the girl in fascination. She was responsive to herself, her eyes were closed tight and finger move within herself faster the more she thought about Mr.Bieber.

Lolita was feeling something intimate for someone else for the first time, was the world coming to an end ?

She wants him.

"Shit," Justin whispered to himself, he knew that Lolita was close because he saw the way her beautiful thighs started to tremble, her half shut eyes were closing more. Without thinking , he mindlessly said "Come for me."

Lolita heard his voice but she thought was all in her head, she thought it was herself imagining Justin bieber standing in front of her looking at her like she was everything he could ask for but little did she know, he was standing there. In all his glory with an embarrassingly hard cock, why was this happening to him? With one last thrust , her pussy clenched around her own finger and came hard. She gasped and moaned loudly, Justin loved the way she moaned, he wanted to hear it more often if he could but he couldn't. The age difference between them was hindering, so was the fact that he was married.

After coming down from her high , lolita opened her eyes and gasped at who was standing not too far away. Justin bieber was giving lolita a dark and lustful stare, lolita scrambled to pull her panties up and straighten her skirt. He watched her in slight amusement, so she didn't see me standing here the whole time? He asked himself.

Lolita on the other hand was beyond embarrassed, she hurriedly gathered her things and scurried into her room thinking one thing and one thing only.

Mr. Bieber just watched her masturbate.

***

The next few days went on since Justin witnessed Lolita's show, and she had been avoiding him since. Mason , Jake or Christopher would invite her over but she would always politely turn down their offers. Not because she didn't want to hang around them, she was trying to dodge their undeniably attractive father who was watching her masturbate and pleasure herself for the first time.