Chapter Twenty Two: A little separation.

Depuis le début

Immediately, they faced away. A few getting up to leave while the others dove right back into their conversations with a slightly bothered expression.

I took a deep breath in, trying to calm myself enough some so I could think up a single thought without having to think on the many many things we could do. But, none of my breathing techniques worked out.

And boy, did I have a hard time in my last class.

- - -

"Zen, calm down," Alex chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder," You'll see him again in a couple of hours."

I folded my arms, pouting once again as the girls all laughed at my childishness.

I hated, but loved surprises. Which was apparently happening at this moment. I could feel the painful pang in my chest at the distance but because of the fact that he had taken off his shirt to give to me, it was the only thing keeping me sane.

I leaned down, lifting his shirt I was wearing to take a whiff of his scent to immediately calm my anxious wolf.

I was a bit annoyed of the fact that Lewis was insisting I leave him to go with the girls for awhile, considering I wanted to stay with him. And, I thought kissing him would make me stay, which would have worked until Laura and the girls pried me off of him and stole me away.

Yes, Laura and I are friends now. Which I never really thought would happen in a million years.

But, she has been extremely nice to me, even going as far as pushing me to mate with Lewis.

I still never got to question her about what was going on with Jordan and Chase. That was one thing I hated apart from these days. I havent seen my best friend since the accident, which really worries me. With Jordan, I cant seem to tell if anythings going on between them, for they keep their distance with each other, but they are always by each others side.

"Yeah, Zen. You sniff that shirt," Payton giggled, making the car filled with girls erupt in laughter. Of course, me being the only one who didn't laugh.

Payton, on the other hand, has been not so surprisingly bubbly. I mean, shes always bubbly, but this was just over the top from her usual self. She looked like she would explode from happiness and that her jaw was going to fall off soon because she's been smiling so much. Kyle was already back to normal, which is probably the reason why she's ecstatic, but I had yet to see how he's doing since I never really had the time to.

Well, I do, but Lewis takes up most of that time.

Which was another reason to apparently have us separated for a bit.

"Oh shut up,"I said defensively, shooting her a glare," Now, will someone please tell me where were going?"

Everyone knows I hate being out of the loop, which is what I was currently in. I mean, they all knew and I had no clue! For all I know, they could be taking me to the edge of the cliff to push me off.

Bye my beautiful life. It was nice knowing you.

Laura giggled, lowering down the radio as she looked at the girls. Then, in one single moment, they all screamed," Shopping!"

Oh. Okay.

"Well, why didnt you guys just say anything? Did you know how long I sat here thinking you were planning to murder me?!," I exclaimed, making Alex roll her eyes in the drivers seat.

"Only you would think we're capable of doing that," Alex shook her head, but nonetheless kept her eyes trained on the road.

"Because you are capable of doing that! This is four girls against one!," I pointed out, making them again, laugh.