Chapter Twenty Two: A little separation.

Comenzar desde el principio

Summer made a face of awe before going back to her salad and eating away, while the rest of them buzzed into their own conversations leaving me with Lewis. Sorta.

The heat from his lips blew against my neck, making me involuntary shiver at the rush it sent me. Just like that, he already had my core pounding at the ache to have him mate me.

Which is another thing. I was ready, but I was still scared on how everything would go.

"Ill return you home," he whispered into my ear, his lips brushing against the skin of my neck, shooting a wave of heat from my head to my toes.

Ugh, he knew that was a soft spot.

I had to carefully remove my deathgrip I had on the table, trying my best to hold in my lust before everyone around us smelt it.

I sent a warning growl, low enough for Lewis to hear, because he knew what he was doing to me.

He chuckled, his lips kissing the spot making one last wave shoot throught my body and successfully making my toes curl, especially when he whispered huskily into my ear," But, maybe after a few more nights."

"Why?," I stupidly asked, holding back a sigh. He was playing with the tips of my hair, something he did everyday, which was one of my favorite times with him.

"Well, I heard its someone's birthday tomorrow," he told me, his hands falling from my hair, making me pout slightly.

I was enjoying that.

Wait- Did he say birthday?

"Ugh," I groaned, glaring at Payton because I just knew she was the one who told him.

I knew Payton knew I was glaring at her, but she chose to be oblivious to me, continuing to have a deep conversation with Alex without sparing me a glance.

"Ill kill her," I muttered, hoping she heard me, which she did because she lifted an eyebrow.

"Whats wrong with celebrating your birthday?," Lewis asked me, his thumbs rubbing circles on my lower back, making me bite back a moan.

Fuck.

I brought my hands down to his to stop them, taking his hands and placing them on the table and away from my soft spots," Because I dont like to."

"Why is that?," he chuckled, retrieving back his hands as he continued to rub circles on my lower back, but this time with his hands under my shirt, carressing my skin as the contact made my core pound more for him.

"I- erh. Just..," I trailed off, fighting the urge to jump his bones as I gripped onto my knees," Dont like to," I forced out, closing my eyes at the naughty thoughts that kept coming.

"Mmmm," he mumbled, his fingers continued on while his head dipped to kiss my neck. A wave of heat shot through me, sending vibrations throughout my whole body as I felt myself grip harder onto my knees that were trembling. An aching need pounded at my core, tempting me to just grind my hips closer to his as I bit harshly on my tongue to not moan, but my mouth still somehow managed a hushed whimper.

Two soft spots at once?

Shit, was he trying to make me rape him?

He groaned, his grip on my waist tightening as he growled lowly," God, you smell so good."

At that, I knew everyone could smell me. But, the girls at our table thankfully didnt stop their conversations and acted as if nothing was happening. The unmated guys on the other hand..

"Watch who your looking at," Lewis growled dangerously, sending another chill of pleasure down my spine as I swallowed a whimper.

Damn, I loved it when he did that.