Chasing Rainbows

Oli's POV

 It was another day of Warped Tour and man was I pumped. 

  "Hey, Oli would you help me with this band equipment over here?"  Jordan called over. 

  "Yeah," I made my way over to him and started to unload some of the guitars and drums. Then Matt walked over and started helping.

  "So guys you gonna try to get some girls today?" Matt asked the both of us.

  "Haha, yeah, man. You know it!" Jordan laughed. I kind of shrugged.

  "C'mon Oli, there's gonna be plenty of hot chicks that will be all over you." Matt said, "I may have to take some back to the tour bus." Him and Jordan started laughing.

  "I don't know, I don't like sleeping and messing around with random chicks like you guys do." I replied a little irritated, "I don't like to use women like that."

  "Oh come on, man. It's not like that! They'll just be super excited to have been able to sleep with you." Jordan grinned, "But if you don't want to have a good time that's your decision." After I finished there I walked over to our tent where I sat down with a Coke. The day was starting to get hotter as the sun got higher in the sky. I looked at my phone the time read: 10:36 a.m. People will be arriving before I know it. Just then a guard with a clipboard walked over, "Just a reminder to you and your band, your signing starts at 12:40." I nodded and he acknowledged me and walked off to the other tents. I took a sharpie from the cup on the table and tore off a piece of paper from a note book that was sitting on the table. I wrote down the time on it. I got up and made my way back over to where my band was, "Hey guys, just a reminder out signing starts at 12:40 p.m. Everyone got that?" I asked. They all nodded and got out their phones setting an alarm to 5 minutes before 12:40. 

"I'm gonna go take a walk and grab something to eat." I told them and started off to go get some pizza. It felt good to sit down and eat, I hadn't eaten anything yet. After I finished that I started to walk around the Tour grounds looking at all of the tent. As I walked I had thoughts running through my head. My phone buzzed. The time said: 11:45 a.m. 

The fans will be coming through the gate by now, where are you? I didn't think you were going to be taking your damn time. Matt.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket. I have plenty of time, they can wait half an hour longer. I started walking again. I noticed Black Veil Brides going to their tent, I was walking past when I saw Ashley and CC looking at me. I nodded to them, CC nodded back, but Ashley asked what time our signing started, I told him and he just pouted his lip a little and said, "Aw lucky! I haven't even got to eat yet I've been so busy." I noticed Andy looking at me, I nodded at him as well, he acknowledged me with a small smirk and nod. Jake and Jinxx were talking in back so they didn't see me. I saw Jason from Letlive, I stopped and talked to him for a little bit. He may be a crazy son of a bitch on stage but he's actually a really cool guy when you actually sit down and talk to him. I took out my note a looked at the time once more to make sure I was correct. I looked at my phone: 12:29 p.m. Oh shit! I'm on the other side of the center too! I started running with note in hand. I noticed fans getting signatures and I started to panic. I wasn't paying attention and when I did look back in front of me a girl was standing in front of me looking at a crumpled up piece of note book paper. I couldn't slow down in time I shouted, "Hey get out of the way!" It was too late. I ran into her and we fell to the ground. I looked at her face, she was gorgeous. But I remembered the time.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go!" I grabbed my piece of paper and started running again. I'll have to find her later and apologize face-to-face. She was really cute now that I think about it. When I finally got back to my tent Matt asked me where I was because I just barley made it, 3 minutes before the signing. I said I accidentally ran into a girl on the way. I sat down and uncrumpled my piece of paper getting ready to throw it away but then I noticed the beautiful handwriting inside.