Chapter 4

Jinxx POV
I awoke inside a hospital room. God was I in pain. I shifted and tried my best to sit up. I groaned in pain, then the nurse walked in.
"No no, you have to sit lie down for today, you just got surgery ." She said. I sighed and rested my head. Then I heard the high pitched voice that I oh so most dearly loved. I rolled my eyes.
"What the hell are you doing here, Ella?" I asked her with utter annoyance in my voice.
"Oh, what? Me, I'm just visiting a friend of mine."
"We were never friends. You hate me remember?"
"No I never hated you, I just hated how close you and Jake were."
"You called me a dick and threw tea in my face."
She tried not to choke up her laugh as she replied,"oh that was a long time ago silly!"
"It was a week ago..."
She couldn't hold it back anymore as she let out the most high pitched laugh ever. Hell, I could hear the bats echo locating from here! (Science shit from like 3rd grade) but I just wanted to rip her throat out, not that I didn't want to before but it's not that funny Yeezus!
"It's not that funny.."
"It..OMG..HAHAHA"
"Oh my god chut tha fuk uuuppp!"
"Ok..oK I'm cALM! HAHAHA"
Shoot me.
Right now.
In the fucking face.
SHE WONT STOP FUCKING LAUGHING!
Ok I'm just gonna
Ugh
Are you done lady?! Wtfffff!???
Kms
K-M-FUCKING S
Pls stahp
I beg of u
I waited around for a while until she finally decided to calm her tits.
"Okay, now seriously though, we have stuff to talk about."
"Go on, I'm listening." I said as I stated at the ceiling.
"Okay first things first-"
"I'm the realist!" I said
"Ugh,"
"Okay okay I'm done, continue please."
"Okay anyway, this is kind of like an interrogation thing so I better say this, you aren't getting arrested or anything. It's just to clarify some stuff."
"I'm listening." I sighed as she began to say the Miranda rights.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"
"No, please ask your question." I replied.
"Who's responsible for Michael Clifford's death?"

OKAY SO GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP! IM WORKING ON A NEW BOOK BUT I NEED AN OPINION ON WHICH BIO THINGY TO PUT OKAY SO HERES THE FIRST ONE

1) "Do you hate your family too?"
"Yeah. I murdered them" he smirked as he handed me the loaded gun.

2) Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm going to kill me, and my family too. I wrote on the paper before grabbing the axe.
"Hey dad, how are you?"