Chapter nº 1

Vacations with the Taylor family didn't seemed so bad, specially when my long time friend Corey was around. Every year on summer, our parents would rent a house in Spain and we'd fly up there to spend the most amazing three weeks away from Des Moines, where nothing happens. They would pay for everything, and me, my brother Jason, Corey and his sister Carry, would pay for whatever the hell we wanted to buy for ourselves. Well, usually me and Corey would pay for the things that Carry and Jason wanted because they were seniors in high-school, so they didn't had a job yet.

'' Guys come check this out. This band is pretty rad. '' Jason said, calling us. We walked over where he was, holding a CD on his hand, and with the headphones on the other hand. All I could hear was screaming and a heavy sound from the drums.

'' Well usually all you listen is crappy bands that scream on the micro. That's not music to me.'' Carry mocked him.

'' For your information, and we've been over this a lot, a band that has screaming on their music, is -''

'' Tranquilizing, and calms people and it's scientifically proven that it's better than pop music.'' Carry interrupted Corey, mocking him, knowing that he hates when he gets interrupted. Me and my brother laughed.

'' You two need to get over that argument that has been going for years now. Just admit it Carry, metal is better than pop music. '' I said.

'' Says the one who listened to Britney Spears. '' Corey mocked me and I punched him on his arm.

'' Hey! You swore me you were never going to tell anyone. ''

'' Well now I just did. '' He said.

'' Whatever, i'm outside smocking. '' And she left us three inside the music store.

'' She likes you. '' I said to my brother, who was looking for more cd's to listen to.

'' Who? Carry? Nah, she's into some dude who likes pop music. '' He said laughing, making me and Corey do the same.

'' Dude your sister's right. And trust me I can see when someone likes someone and i'm never wrong. '' Corey said patting my brother on the shoulder.

'' Um... You were wrong one time. Remember when we caught Mrs. Redshoes and our History teacher on the bathroom... '' i made a smirk to Corey who retrieved the smirk, but my brother, being 18 years old didn't get it.

'' Doing what?'' He asked.

'' Well, you'll know one day.'' I said smiling and i left the two to buy whatever the hell they wanted and went outside. I found Carry sitting on a bench gaming on her phone.

'' Hey sweety.'' I sat beside her, '' What's wrong with you today? Earlier you were in a weird mood when Jason made fun of you.''

She sighs, '' You know i know your brother since i was born, like you and Corey. And I've ... I think I like him. But he doesn't seems to like me. '' she said with her head down like she was embarrased with what she said.

'' Oh Carry... My brother is still a child. Well, scratch that, I caught him whatching porn the other day, so yeah...'' we both laughed, '' But, I'm sure he likes you too. You guys just have to learn what you want for each other. Of course my brother won't stop mocking you and making fun at you, because that's who he is, but deep down, I know he likes you. Just give him time.''

'' How long?'' She asked somewhat sounding desperately.

'' Well, me and Corey thought about giving you guys a free dinner today at any restaurant you want. '' I said smiling and her eyes lit up.