~6~

Jesse:

"How long has it been?" Ross asks

"Four hours." I say.

"I'm SO HUNGRYYYYYY!" Ross Yells.

"I think I have an applesauce in my purse." I say. He sits up quickly

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say pulling out the applesauce and spoon. "I packed it this morning." We both get up and offer it to him. He takes it, but looks at me.

"Don't you want it?" He asks.

I shrug. "Not really." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes Ross." I say. "If I wanted that applesauce I would've ate it already, believe me."

"Thank you!" He squeals. I laugh as he rips the small container open and begins to devour the contents. I stand in the center of the small elevator as he paces around me, eating the applesauce, and babbling.

"Better?" I ask him, when he finishes eating.

"SO much." He says relaxing his shoulders. He puts the applesauce down and looks at me. "You are my savior." He says, and before I can make a comment, Ross takes my face in his hand and plants a kiss on my forehead. I feel my eyes widen.

"What?" Ross asks, pulling away.

"Do...do you do that a lot?" I ask.

"Well sure." He states shrugging his shoulders and sitting down.

"Joy." I say, sitting down.

When Ross kissed my forehead, It was like a spiral of deep emotions went through me that I had never felt before. What was it. Fear? True fear? True love?

I don't know.

I hope I make it out of this elevator alive. That's all I can say.