~5~

Ross:

"So how's your love life?" Jesse asks, looking at her nails.

"Why do you ask?" I ask, looking across the elevator at her.

"I don't know." She says, looking up. "We're stuck on an elevator, this question was bound to come up at some point or another Ross."

"It sucks." I say.

"Are you single?" She asks.

"Newly...You?"

"Newly as well." She says.

"Really?" I ask.

"No!" She laughs hysterically. "I haven't had a date since high school!" She laughs. I laugh too.

Cause she does.

"Who was the last boy you went on a date with?" I ask.

"Jimmy Slaw." She cringes. and chuckles.

"Ooph bad name." I say.

"Yeah I wish that was the worst part." She says. I laugh.

"He was supposed to go to senior prom with me, but he got so nervous when I opened the door he vomited in my shrubs."
"Ewww!" I laugh.

"How about you?" She asks.

"Her name was Caroline and she was the prime definition of a bitch." I say.

"Beautiful." She laughs. "Elaborate?"

"Well, for example one time I told her I was going to take her to a Broadway show, so I asked her what she wanted to see. She said Wicked, So I bought the best tickets I could get, and when we got there, she told me that we had to go see Hamlet instead, but I told her that I didn't have the money on me to buy more tickets, and we already had great seats to Wicked so she slapped me across the face an left me at Broadway." I say.

"Oh my god!" She chuckles a little. "Just so you know, you could have taken me to see Teletubbies on Broadway, and I would still be happy." She says. I laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"But how was the show?" she asked.

"Oh, I actually don't know because before she left she tore the tickets up, so I couldn't even see it myself."

"Worst. Date. Ever." She laughs.

"Hey! Don't judge me barfy." I say. She laughs.

"join the bad dates side with pride!" She says.