Chapter 4: The Academy and Its Crazy Students!

Me: Hey we are back as promised!

Kurai: Yup...:)

Me: K im making this short and sweet so remember to READ! COMMENT! AND VOTE!!!! Kurai, the disclaimer please.

Kurai: K, BB or Bugglebear082399, does not own Naruto and its characters...Just me and other made up stuff!

Me: Enjoy people. BB out! PEACE!!!

Chapter 4: The Academy and Its Crazy Students!

I faded back into consciousness. My ears were buzzing after re-cooperating back to normal.

I got up and stretched with a yawn. I heard multiple satisfying cracks and sighed in relief.

I then went into my closet grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. It was a nice little bathroom painted a light navy blue with thankfully a shower and a small sink.

I looked in the mirror and i couldn't believe it was me. I looked like I walked right through the sun, back through a bomb testing area, swam in a rotting lagoon, and i smelt like I spent the night and partied with skunks.

Man I'm glad I'm taking a shower.

I strip down and stop after i removed my shirt.

I stared at my self in the mirror.

On my gauntlets above and beneath my for arms, and on my knuckles short silver lines two to three cm long and four cm apart showed up distinctly.

I gaped and quickly stripped all the way and hopped in the shower faster than the speed of light.

I let the warm water run over my budy as I scrubbed off the grim and dirt on me and my hair, and i thought 'Im going to wear my red and black grip gloves over my gauntlets I don't want anyone to think Im a freak.

After I was clean I hopped out of the shower drying myself then dressing into my new outfit consisting of my black cargo pants, a red Tee shirt, my new blue fitting jacket, and my grey and blue running shoes.

I snatched my awesome dragon katana from my bed side and strapped to my back also strapping my weapons pouch to my right leg with some shuriken and kunai i bought placed in.

Then I tied my long spiky electric blue hair into a mid height ponytail and washed my face.

I looked at the clock and saw I had 15 minutes to get to the academy so I snatched an apple and walked out the door locking it behind me.

I back up taking a good look for the first time at my new home. Its a one story burgendy and white trimmed house.

Also I think there's a basement.

That's good it means I'll have the ability to test my inventions but, of course I'll have to make time to make time to make the house explosion proof.

I turn back around and head down the road to the academy...You know what I'm going to name my dragon katana 'Hmmm.... How about Shiryō it means death dragon.. That'll work it matches its appearance so that's good.

I look around me the birds chirping so loud its giving me a headache when to my right I hear furious yelling and some kid laughing.

The next thing I know I'm leaping over a blonde kid in an orange jumpsuit as he sprints beneath me being chased by some of the adult ninja.

When I land again they're gone so, I look from where they came from when I see the whole cause.

The monument on the mountain of the past Hokage's faces were painted in crude ways, and another face was painted on.