chapter one

Shea POV

I woke up to a man looking at me. I screamed. I got a better look at myself. I was tied down to a big medical bed.

"Hey calm down!!," he said "I'm captin America or Steve." he said.

"I'm Shea. And why am i tied down?" i asked

"We though you might need to be." he siad sheepishly.

"so Mr. A she awake yet?" A voice said. A guy walked in with an iron suit on.

"Tony ever heard of knocking?" Steve asked. He shook his head.

"Sooo shes awake?" a feminine voice said. I saw a woman in a leather jacket jeans and a black shirt and had firery red hair.

"She's awake?" a male voice asked. He walked in. He was Hawk eye i think. A proffeser looking guy walked in with a clip board. I rolled my eyes and the ropes melted instantly. They looked shocked as i got up.

"How did you? What?" Tony asked blankly.

"Th Gamma readings are really strong!" Hulk said. At that Tony's suit lit up and he threatened to blast me. Caption America had his shield up, and Clint had an arrow on the string and Bruce was turning green and Natasha was looking battle ready.

"Chill lax guys! IM NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!!!!" I screamed. Cap'n A threw his shield at me. As it got a few feet away from me I felt a big jerk and then a blue energy Shield formed around me. The shield pounced back to him. They all looked at me with awe. Tony blasted a thing at me and it just bounced off. The shield flickered then disappeared.

"Shea you have a certain skill set!" Nick Fury said as he walked in. "And we would like you to let us train your to be an Avenger."

"Yes I would like to." I said cooly. They rose an eyebrow.

******************* next day****^*^*^*^*^**%*%*%^~!€,><>!?€,€€~>~><^~^}>?~><^~^>}€<€€<(tee hee I love pressing buttons)

I groaned and got up out of bed and slipped a tee on that had a lion on it and some shorts. I brushed my mangled golden brown hair and put on my weapon/ necklace. It can shift into any weapon. Don't ask we're I got it because I don't have a clue. I walked out of my room and into the little table area were everybody was. I sat down and everybody was staring at me. sheesh maybe i would be more comfortible with being here if they wouldnt stare!! I thought. I sat next to Thor and couldnt resist staring at his HUGE arms. He looked at me and smiled. I noticed Steve staring at my eyes. Then Thor looked at them and then his mouth dropped.

"Your eyes," Thor said, "its legend in Asgard that the girl with rainbow eyes will help save the universes." He said.

"Whatever." I said ignoring hiss statement, and eating a bowl of fruit loops. Love 'em! Fury's watch clicked and everybody got up and got their suits on.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Training." Tony said cooly. I nodded. Natasha threw a black jump suit at me and I slid it on over my cloths. I got some combat boots and a high pony tail. I'd design my suit later. On the belt there was a dagger clip. I smiled at it. I clutched my necklace. We entered into a arena place. Tony went to his own little area and the rest to their own.

"Cap'n will you please start training Shea." Fury said it like a command, not an question. He nodded. He smiled at me.

"Do you have any fighting skills?" He asked. I smiled evilly and nodded. He motioned at me to start. I got in a ready position. He lunged at me. I dodged but not before I threw a kick. He let out a "umf!" Before landing perfectly. He got his shield out.

"So that's how we are playing this!" I said. My necklace morphed into a club. He looked at me shocked. Right before I swung it at him Fury ran in and motioned for us to suit up completely. Fury tossed a suit towards me. I looked at it. It was camouflaged and it was a jumpsuit and it had a little belt filled with little tricks, it had a sword on the back. I slipped it on smiling.

"I am called the warrior!" I said happily.

"C'mon little warrior we've got your first real fight!" Captain A said winking. I just smiled and hopped into the jet.

Hey guys!! Just want give a shout out. I LOVE PANCAKES!!!!! Okay I'm good now! This chapter is dedicated to me because I am the only one reading this sooooo........ Byr!!!!!