First Journal Entry

Journal Entry

September 2nd, 2013

Today, I finally went to move into my dorm at my new college "Blackwell Academy". There's  still so much crap laying around my dorm room, but I can't wait to decorate all those empty walls with posters and Polaroid pics.

I honestly still can't believe that I'm back in Arcadia Bay and got accepted to one of the most famous photography colleges. Secretly I know, that Mark Jefferson is the biggest reason I've picked this college. I just really love his work. It's incredible that he, as a famous photographer, is going to be my teacher in photography! If I'm being honest, I'm already getting nervous to talk to him in class tomorrow. Or what if he'll first talk to me?! I doubt it, but I just hope, the situation won't get awkward...Geez that would literally be my end.

Loking at the old pictures, I'm also wondering if I'm meeting my childhood best friend Chloe. I really wanna see her again, I mean we kept in touch through writing but that's about it. We were such amazing Pirates. As I moved away to Seattle, Chloe was pretty angry at me and we both struggled with my moving situation, that's why we never phoned. We probably both thought  that a phone call would've been too awkward. I totally understand her, I would've been the same in her situation.

Anyway, I need to go to bed, before I'll fall asleep on the floor and miss the start of my photography lesson with Mr. Jefferson tomorrow. I also hope my class will be ok...even though I've heard of the seemingly arrogant Victoria, who has the dorm room across mine...But let's think positively, for now. 

I'll keep you updated, as soon as I get to know more.

Sweet dreams.

After I've finished my Journaling for the day, I straightly went to bed and was pretty surprised I fell asleep so fast, even though I kept thinking about my new class, the teachers and how the people will be in general.