'Your Love'

It was like any Saturday morning. Warm, a nice breeze, and the perfect sun. Of course, how would a guy like Lui know? He was still asleep in his room, his curtain's shut to were no sunlight could come in. He snored softly, curled up in a ball as he slept, in a dream which was filled with his fantasies.

Consisting of being super rich and having powers, it was the perfect dream. Money, chicks, and amazing powers. He had it all, but something made everything stop. He was making his way back home, dropping off his 'girlfriend' at her house, giving her a kiss before he left. He sighed happily, on his way home, but bumped into a rather skinny figure. Lui stumbled back slightly, going to get ready to beat this figure up, but stopped dead in his tracks. He eyed the tall man, unable to speak. ".......N...Nogla..?"
Nogla, who seemed to be staring down at him gave a hurt look, spoke up, "...Lui...w-why did you leave me alone...I...I..."

He then started to rub his eyes, tear's drenching the sleeves of his shirt that he wore. Lui felt his heart sting with pain, not liking the scene in front of him. Nogla, crying. He stuttered, going and reaching out to him, "...N-Nogla...." Before he could touch Nogla's arm, Nogla snapped at him, backing away with a look of hurt, "NO! YOU LEFT ME YOU BITCH! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!.." Lui twitched at Nogla's high tone with him. He never saw this side of Nogla, and to be honest... it scared him. "C-Calm down..!"
Nogla simply glared dagger's at him, tear's rolling down both his cheeks, "YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY! YOU HAVE YOUR FAME! YOU HAVE YOUR BITCHES!.." he yelled. "...You have everything............b-but what about me..? Huh...What about me?!" He pounded his fist on his chest, walking toward's Lui, who seemed to back away, everything that surrounded them turning dark, as if the whole world turned into one dark room. He suddenly tripped, now staring up at Nogla who was almost standing over him, "I guess I was just dust for you. A simple thing to keep you busy, but now that your rich, you get anything you want.... selfish piece of shit. You give up your friend's for this!?..."
Lui didn't know what to say. He was took shocked, and too scared to even reply. But most of all, he was hurt. How could he do this to Nogla? Why did he do this to Nogla? He... loved Nogla so much. He was ....
"...D-David..."
"Lui....to think...I-Bzzz-Bzzzz"
He blinked, looking at Nogla with a confused look. "Bzzz-Bzzz"
______________________________________________________________________________

Lui twitched as he opened his eyes slowly, realizing that it was all just a dream...
He silently thanked that it was a dream, going to curl back up in bed, but the sound was heard once more. "Bzz-Bzzzz" That sound made him irritated. He gave a groan and slowly sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes as he looked around his room, trying to figure out where that annoying Buzzing was coming from. Alas, he stopped, seeing his phone shaking on the desk, near his computer and headset. Of course, Lui would ignore it, doing his best to try to fall back asleep, but the phone wouldn't stop its annoying buzz. He cursed silently, slowly getting up from his bed, feeling the cold floor on his bare feet. He shuddered before wrapping himself in his blanket, dragging it across the floor with him towards the desk, picking up the phone. Without looking at the caller ID, he answered, "Hello?"
"You finally woke up!" Spoke a rather cheerful voice, which belonged to Craig. Lui winced on how loud he was, but slowly put the phone against his ear once more, "Yeah.." Judging by how Craig was trying to hold back giggles, something was up, but before he could question, Craig spoke once more, "You should 'really' come to the park" Lui ran a hand through his some-what messy hair, glancing at the clock against his wall, "...why should I?..."
"Well, because I am sure you would like to hang out with me!..... and Nogla" He added at the end, growing a smirk as he glanced to the side before waiting for Lui's response. He only received a laugh from Lui, "I'm sure Nogla would have woken me up to hang out with you guys." Craig could hear a bit of jealousy in his voice, but he wasn't so sure. "Are you sure about that?~" Lui paused a moment, quickly heading to his door, opening it. He then walked across to Nogla's room, knocking on the door, "Nogla? You up?"