"I know you're gay Louis."

Louis looked up with wide eyes and his cheeks an even brighter pink. He thought he was so good at hiding it. He didn't want people knowing. He wanted to finish highschool without getting shoved into lockers.

"Sir..."

He was lost for words.

"It's ok. I won't tell anyone. Besides, i think Harry's gay too. Never had female friends that boy."

Christian chuckles lightly.

"I'm still proud of that kid. And i bet if he knew you were here he'd be both terrified and proud of you."

Louis felt his heart melt and his cheeks flush. He smiled and leaned over the console to give Christian a hug. Christian hugged back, wrapping his arms around the boy the same way he would with Harry.

"Thank you."

Louis whispers before pulling back and giving Christian a warm smile. Christian smiles back then puts in his earpiece.

"Jonathan? Can you hear me?"
"Loud and clear Chris. Louis?"
"Yeah?"
"Good. Both your earpieces are working. Its now 1300hrs. Right on time."

On que, about seven cars drove straight past them into the shed which had somehow opened during their talk. Christian motioned for Louis to go to back seat and stay down, which Louis obliges to.

Christian drives into the shed and gets out of the car, leaving Louis hiding in the backseat.

"Ah! Christian Styles! Long time no see."
"Well Kevin, i see you're working with the Canadians now."
"Eeh. They pay better."

The Kevin-guy gestures with his hands. He motions for Christian to follow him, closely followed by around seven gunmen. He was led into an under ground storage room and asked to sit.

"Now Christian, about my money."

"Louis, get up."

Louis did as instructed.

"In the front compartment where you were seated, there is a handgun. Take it."

Louis followed Jonathan's words, quickly and swiftly as his hands shook. He reloaded it and put it in the side pocket of his sweats.

He slowly got out of the car, looking both sides before advancing to the seven cars.

"Louis, there are seven cars and each has an alarm."

Louis tensed.

"But each can be manipulated. So, you know cars right?"

Louis nods but realized he couldn't be seen.

"Yeah."
"Good. We have about five minutes. Go to the Alfa Romeo 4C Concept and put it on the rim of the tire."

Louis nods again, mentally slapping.

"And Louis?"
"Yeah?"
"Don't touch the car."

Louis gulps and walks over to the white car. He carefully squats and puts the tracker on the rim of the front tire.

At the agency, Jay was watching the screens to see if the trackers have been activated.

"Tracker one is in."
"Good. Louis, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. On the Mercedes symbol."

Louis looks around and goes to the red car. He carefully puts the tracker on the symbol which is at the back of the car.

"Tracker two is in."
"Subaru Cosworth Impreza. On the right back light."