Christian looked over at him a couple of times throughout the trip to mystery land. Eventually, after two hours, Christian asks.

"How bad do you wanna know?"
"Ooooh sooo baaad!"

Louis says dragging his words with such zeal and excitement. Christian sighs and keeps his eyes on the road.

"I wasn't exactly your ordinary soldier in the war. I was recruited into the black ops and i was to gather intel on Canada. I made a mistake, or two, and i've been on the move ever since."
"What's so wrong about the black ops? I find them cool."
"Yes, they are. But not until you're caught in a disguise. I had to steal from Canada and they swore they'd get me back for it. Because of me, Canada was brought to her knees during that war."
"What did you steal?"

Christian keeps quiet. Louis takes it as a sign to shut up about it. Before Louis could process the new information, Christian's phone was ringing.

He answered it and put it on loudspeaker, keeping his eyes on the road. A high screech filled the car.

"YOU TOOK LOUIS!"
"I need him for the plan."
"WHA...HOW...YOU...AAAARRRGGG!"
"Calm down mum. I'm gonna be ok."

Jay had taken a few deep breaths then spoke up.

"Ok. How far off?"
"About half an hour. Where's Jonathan?"
"Right here little bro."
"Jonathan please thank Miles for the car. I think this might turn out as planned."
"Let's just hope so."
"Can anyone tell me what on earth is going on? Where are we going?"
"Christian? You didn't tell him?"
"I was getting there before you called."
"You better."

Jay muttered before Jonathan said something about tracking them from the agency and sending coordinates to the meet-up point, then cut the call.

Louis turns his head to Christian, raising an eyebrow before clearing his throat.

"Well?"

Christian sighs then shakes his head.

"My mistake is coming back to bite me in the ass."
"Who are we meeting up with?"
"Canadians."

* * *

The shed was old and dusty and mouldy and all that yucky stuff that Louis hated. Well it was Harry who explained to him how he hated all that stuff and now Louis can see why.

They parked infront of it, Christian looking around then telling Jonathan that it was the place.

"Louis, your task is very simple."

Louis nods, listening attentively. His first mission. Despite the fact that he was extra thrilled, he was immensly terrified.

What if i mess this up? What if they capture me and hold me hostage? What if they kill me?

But he shook the negative thoughts away. He remembered how brave Harry was and he was going to avenge him.

"All you need to do is put these trackers on their cars. That's it."

Louis nods as Christian hands him the trackers, which he stores away in his hoodie pocket. Christian then lightly pushes Louis' fringe out of his eyes, staring intently at him, then putting in an earpiece.

"You know, for months Harry's talked about you to no end. I don't think there was a day that went by since he began highschool that he has not said Louis Tomlinson did this or Louis Tomlinson wore this."

Louis looked down as a pink colour tainted his cheeks. He was flattered. Harry thought about him as much as he did. Since the first assembly of the semester where the freshmen had to introduce themselves, Louis couldn't help but peer over at Harry. He was an intriguing person.