It's Not An End...

Zelda's P.O.V.:
Link and I graduated from The Knight Academy and became good warriors. Link was really famous but I wasn't as famous as him. Link was the protector of The Hyrule Castle and I was the Princess of Hyrule.
One day, Link said that he wants to marry with me. I said "Okay." and we married. He became the new king and I became the queen.
Days passed... A country named Herbegitan was conquerring new places and there was a battle between us. At the battle, everyone in Hyrule fought against enemy forces. But, the battle was really bad for Hyrule. We lost the battle...  And I lost my dear Link...  I was fighting against enemys. Suddenly, I saw someone... Who was lying on the ground and bleeding...  Link...  I rushed for him. He had a huge slash on his abdomen. It was really serious. "Link, Link!!" I screamed. He moved a little.
"Z-Zelda..."
"Link, hang in there!"
"Zelda, my d-death... has come... So,
l-listen... "
"Link! Don't talk like this! You're going to be okay."
"Zelda... Hylians... Every one's... fate...
depends on... depends on you... I must say something to you... before I die... I liked you... very much... "
"Link... Don't give up so easily!"
"Zelda... I loved you all my heart... "

His lips weren't moving... I was shocked... when he died in my arms... His last words... Link...

"Link! LINK! Don't die! Please... don't die...! What... what about our baby? My kid... won't be able to have a father...? "

THANKS FOR READING!