Good News From Mrs. Monica

Zelda's P.O.V.:
We were going to have a new geometry teacher. Her name was Monica. She was nice and sweet. I was sitting on a chair at cafeteria. Then, my best friend, Peach came and grabbed my hand "Zelda, hurry up! Mrs. Monica will give a speech."
We went to the garden.We looked around and saw Link and Roy. Roy was Peach's boyfriend. So, she ran to him and kissed him on cheek. We took our seats. Then, Mrs. Monica started to talk "Yes, there will be a good dance party at our garden." Peach began to talk "When will it be?" Mrs. Monica smiled at her "Two days later." Link and I caught each other's eyes. We planned to go the dance together.
Peach was very excited "Zelda, we must go to the Shopping Center!" I nodded and after school, we went to the Shopping Center. Peach bought a blue dress. It was very good. I didn't want to buy something but she didn't let me. So, I took a white shirt, pink skirt and a pink jacket. I was about to pay my clothes but Peach didn't let me again. She took a pink tie. Finally, I could go to my house. Sheik was sleeping. I went to my bedroom and slept.
Next day, I spent my time with Link. We walked around Hyrule Field, ate ice-cream in each other's arms. Afterwards, Link took me to my house.

Next chapter is coming soon!