The past and the present

Start from the beginning

When we landed in the mindscape I entered a bit of a panic mode not really sure what to do, how to escape. "WOH, CALM DOWN KID." Bill said surprised by my emotions although I wasn't really showing any. That's when I realised that he could read my mind. I tried to clear my mind but that just made it think more.

"YOUR NOT AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK KID." Said Bill. I looked up at him but didn't say anything. Suddenly Bill changed into a human like form. And I'm calling our human like because although it looked human something about it all didn't feel human. He had blond hair, an eye patch over one eye, and he wore black leggings/tights things, a yellow under shirt, a bow tie, and a black tail coat.

A chair and a table sort of appeared our of thin air and Bill said "WELL, I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR INTRODUCTIONS. HI, I'M BILL CIPHER AND IN YOUR FATHER. AND YOU ARE? JUST KIDDING I KNEW WHO YOU ARE CYNTHIA."

(I'd like to note that Bill doesn't actually yell all the time but in reddit he says he thinks in capitol letters so I figured I would write it as capitol letters)

Although he wasn't yelling, he was loud and a bit in your face which was a lot for a quiet kid like me. I managed back in my chair trying to put as much distance as possible between me and him. He noticed this and gave a bit of a laugh. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF ME, AFTER ALL I BROUGHT YOU HERE SO YOU COULD EMBRACE YOUR POWERS AND LIVE HERE WITH ME AS A DEMON." I still didn't say anything and just kind of addresses at him. He seemed so charming and charismatic but I could just tell that that wasn't his whole personality. Maybe there was something in his smile that gave it away or maybe it was the way he held himself. (That may last about charming and charismatic is also something she would probably leave out, note I'm not pointing out everything Scarlett leaves out, just some things)

Bill lead me to a room which he said was my room and told me that however I wanted the room to look, that's how it would. Then he left. I thought of my room back home and that's what I created though I made one wall a while bookshelf. I was still terrified and sad but having my own room that I had control of made me feel a bit calmer. I stayed in my room for the rest of the day, or well for a while since its kind of hard to measure day and night in the mindscape.

The next two years Bill taught me to use my powers and to make deals and I just tried not to think about how much I hated him. After two years I was able to close off my mind which was very helpful. I started to study books instead of more hands on practice and I found out how to open a portal to the mortal world but it also said you had to be summoned. But I was thinking that I might be able to travel without being summoned since after all I was able to stay in the mortal world for eight years. Anyway, I did try it one day when Bill was out swindling and poor chap into a deal and it worked!

I've been using Bill's channels to watch the world for the past few years so I had a decent grasp of what was going on but that was nothing compared to actually being in the mortal world. I flew around laughing for a few minutes before I realised that I should probably do something in the little time I had. I decided to see Val.

I found her in the last tag place (I had changed into normal clothes) and played a round with her. And of course, we won. I was about to tell her who I was when she said "it's good to see you Cynth." I was shocked which made her laugh and she said "What? You think I wouldn't recognize my best friend?" Then we gave each other a bone crushing hug.

"But, how did- " I started but interrupted me saying that she knew. "Your mom told me the next day before she left and she swore me to secrecy." explained. "I was a bit scared but I realised that no matter what, you were still you. Now I 100% believe that statement after seeing you today." I reached my arms around her neck crying from both happiness and sadness.

But I couldn't stay, Bill would be done any minute now. "I'm sorry but I have to go." I said. "Go. Make sure you actually visit next time though." I smiled at my best and only friend but opening a portal and disappearing back into the mindscape. I ended up in my room which was good because it have me an extra second before Bill got back.

And I really did get there just a second before Bill got back. I spent the next three years studying spells and powers and sneaking into the mortal world whenever I could trying to get there at least once every two weeks,though I never spoke to my mom again. I watched my mom get married and even went to the wedding hiding in the back two years ago. She looked happy for the first time in a long time.

"And that's about where we are now. I finally reached my end and left coming here. I blocked my own signature as well as this town and a few other places around the world to try to their Bill off. Because he couldn't sense anything that's also why there have been so many were bats around so he can see everything that's going on. I've put some what if a shield over the town but it won't hold Bill or for long." I said finishing my story.

I sat on a trunk facing Dipper and Mabel who were sitting on their beds.

Mabel looked sad but at least she was looking at me. Dipper looked down at his feet.

"Get out." Dipper said plainly.

"Dipper..." Mabel said.

"Get out Scarlett." Dipper said anger and pain selling into his voice.

"Ok, I'll leave. Just... just know that everything o said was the truth. I'll be in the woods if... Ok" I said leaving via stairs (o figured opening a portal wasn't a great idea at that moment.)

I ran to the woods floating and flying around.

I may be really sad right now but I am glad to be using my powers again. I am so grounded if I ever have to go back.

Mabel POV:

I'm so confused and sad and scared but I want to believe Scarlett. I want to think she's treying the truth.

Dipper looked so angry and hurt. I walked over and say next to him.

"I believe her dipping sauce." I said quietly.

"How could you believe her? She lied right to our faces not to mention she's Bill's daughter." Dipper replied.

"I believe her Dipper. I really do." I said one more time quietly.

Hello humans,

It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon Hanji13,

I can't decide if I like the picture or not so I'm just going to put that up there...I'm excited about this, is there anything you want to know that I didn't put in? Jay comment and I'll answer you as best as I can. Also if you didn't notice, Scarlett/Cynthia didn't lie once, but even to herself which is why the wording might have sounded weird sometimes because I was trying to make the story so that it was told from Scarlett point of view but you still wouldn't realise what was happening. Oh I wanted to ask you, do you think I should keep her name Scarlett or should it be Cynthia? Wow this chapter is over two thousand words I feel so proud of myself. Shout out to @gravityfallsLover618 for fighting our the last cipher and for the OC Valentina Basave. The end I drawing near(ish) so yeah. REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-Hanji13