Endings and Beginnings

Scarlett POV:

   The next day started out fine. The sun was shining, no fire rain or eye bats, just a few gnomes. I figured I might as well go over to the mystery shack considering that they always seen to find me even if I don't go. Not that I don't want to see Dipper and Mabel is just that... I just don't always do so well with people sometimes.

   Annywaay, I went over to the mystery shack to see that Dipper and Mabel were playing together outside. They seemed to be horse fighting, rolling around and chasing each other. I walked over smiling and laughing happily to myself while watching them.

   When Mabel noticed me she yelled "Tag! Your it!" Before running away on a fit of giggles along with Dipper.

   Grreaat... I have no stamina unless I'm in a live or death type situation.

   Even though I had no stamina I still chased after Dipper and Mabel in a way that was a bit like a cheetah (that is to say fast but for a short amount of time). I tagged Dipper and then ran in the other direction.

   Haha I didn't realise how much I missed things like this.

   We probably ran back and forth for half an hour straight. We stopped and took a break, all of us breathing heavily. But suddenly my vision started to have white blotches to it and my senses became duller and duller. I tried to call it to Dipper or Mabel but I couldn't. (Wasn't supposed to be itallics to lazy to fix at the moment)

  Is this it? Am I done with this life? If this is really the end I- I'm just glad I was able to make friends...

  "Huuh (supposed to be a gasping sound)!" I woke up in the living room Dipper and Mabel standing next to me looking worried.

   "How long was I out?!" I said urgently.

   They seemed shocked by my question but Dipper managed to come out "fi-five or six minutes."

   I sat up quickly and put my head in my hands.

   It's all over

   "Dipper, Mabel I- I just wanted to say that these last few weeks have been some of the best I've ever had and no matter what happens, just- just know that I meant everything I said and that these last few weeks have been true for me." I said.

   "What are you-" Dipper started but was interrupted by a maniacal like laughter.

   Without looking at each other we ran outside to see an all too familiar triangle shaped demon.

   "OH HO, THIS IS TOO GOOD!" Said Bill. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Bill broke into a fit of laughter.

   "Took you long enough." I said trying to sound confident.

  "Scarlett, what is he talking about?" Mabel asked in a worried tone.

   "OH AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL THEM? OH WELL I GUESS YOU WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW WOULD YOU?"

   "What is he talking about Scarlett?!" Dipper said looking afraid and possibly a bit angry.

   "OH AND YOU'RE GOING BY YOUR MIDDLE NAME TOO? I GUESS YOUR USING THAT WOMAN'S LAST NAME ON TOP OF THAT AREN'T YOU?"

   "Will you just shut up for a second?!" I snapped. I probably shouldn't have done that because Bill seemed really angry but he did shut up so...

   "I'm sorry guys, I know this is all really confusing but please if you give me two minutes I promise I'll explain everything." I said turning around to face them with a sad smile on my face. "And if you don't, well thank you, for everything and I meant every word of what I said earlier."

   (Notice: I realised I have not described Scarlett's appearence and I need to do that for the next part so she has long black hair that's kind of curly, squarish glasses, multi colored weird brown blue yellow green  eyes, and usually wears shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. Overall she has a bit of a goth look to her)

    Then I walked toward Bill starting to change as I did. My hair turned shorter red streaks forming in it with bangs covering my right eye. My eyes changed to red and my glasses became metal, more rectangular and more sophisticated. My outfit changed as well. My shorts turned into black tights/leggings (I don't know some sort of in between thing), my t-shirt turning into a red blouse and a black tailor coat with red decals. And of course the cane and floating top hat started as well although my top hat is at more of an angle. And incase any of you are thick or are in denial and still don't understand what's going on I'll spell out our for you I A-M  A  D-E-M-O-N.

   "You are going to leave now." I said trying to sound powerful.

   "HA! YOU THINK YOU CAN FORCE ME TO DO ANYTHING OH SO TREACHEROUS DAUGHTER OF MINE? I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU." Bill said giving a laugh but now looking very angry.

   "I may be weaker then you in the mindscape but unlike you I have physical form in this dimension making me more powerful here." I said.

   I began to chant something that I haven't tried before but read about in my books.

   "DON'T YOU DARE YOUNG LADY, I MEAN IT!" Bill threatened.

  "Drowah ha-wi n'dah Drowah ha-wi n'dah Drowah ha-wi n'dah." I chanted.

   Bill let out one more scream of anger before disappearing.

   "You're a demon." Dipper said numbly.

   Well I guess it's time to face the jury

   "Haah (supposed to be a sighing noise), yes I am Dipper, well only half demon." I said coming back to the ground. "And I know you're probably really angry and confused right now but I do suggest we get somewhere a bit safer first."

  "No! We're not going anywhere until you explain!" Dipper yelled.

  "Ok ok, I'll give you the short version we'll get somewhere safe then I'll explain it in detail." I said.

   Dipper didn't respond but nodded after a moment. Mabel' s face made my heart brake. She looked so betrayed and sad and confused.

   "Everything Bill said was true but I meant every word of what I said as well. Bill is my father and he took me when I awoken my powers when I was eight. I've been living in the mindscape ever since. My mother is human and she really does live in Gravity Falls and I do have a step father and brother though we have never met each other and I'm not sure they know I exist. Oh also Scarlett is my middle name, my first name is Cynthia and my mom's last name is Phicre." I said trying to explain as fast as I could without braking down from the fact that Dipper and Mabel are probably going to hate me now. "Again I do suggest we get somewhere a bit more covered."

    Dipper still looked angry but he was also in a bit of shock and just walked inside with Mabel to there room. I made sure to block all symbols of Bill so he wouldn't know what was going on in the vicinity since I was no longer blocking the whole town (which you might have realised is why I passed out, I was using to much energy for to long).

   Dipper Sat down on his bed and said sternly and flatly "Talk."

  Bill POV:

    THAT DAM BRAT! PUSHING ME OUT OF TOWN. SHE HAS TO KNOW HER LITTLE SPELL WON'T LAST LONG AGAINST ME. SHE IS SO GROUNDED.

   IF YOU DON'T USUALLY READ MY AUTHORS NOTES PLEASE READ THIS ONE.

  Hello humans,

    It is I the (not so) evil mind demon Hanji13,

     The truth at last! I have to say I knew what was going to happen (sort of) yet I still sad so excited. Also for anyone who reads the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan, Scarlett' s chant was from that. Are any of you surprised? Please comment of your are or not and why. Also if you were surprised and you thought there was something else about Scarlett please tell me what you were thinking. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OC FOR SCARLETT'S FRIEND I'M GOING TO NEED IT SOON BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER. Also if you didn't notice Phicre is an anagram for Cipher. Also I will be posting a few chapters with just pictures so I can sort of five you an idea of what Scarlett looks like. Anyway I hope you like it and "REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-Hanji13