epilogue

warning: its lame :------( sorry not sorry. pls understand x btw, thank you readers! and for the votes totally appreciated it (◕‿◕✿) ily guys! but now lets say goodbye to wonwoo & seulgi (*ノ▽ノ)

------------------

Seulgi arrived at the airport along with her two bags. She had fun at japan, she met her aunt and cousins. She try not to think about her oppa but sadly she cant. As she walked out at the airport, someone texted her.

from: 08******

please go to the park, its me.

She's a bit confused since she didn't know who texted her. But then she remember her friend, so she didn't mind.

S E U L

Im in the park right now, sitting. Ive been waiting here for 10 mins, and no one arrives. Aish, maybe its just a prank text Seul. I stand up and let out a sigh, sigh of frustration.

"Oppa, misses you." before I could move a single step, I froze. That voice, it's wonwoo's.

I slowly turn my head around, and Im hoping its not him, ive been trying to move on already.

"Who are you?" I ask. The guy behind me where's a cap that hids his face.

He slowly removes his mask and his cap. The guys face seems familliar, is it...

"O-oppa?"

"Oppa misses you so much Seul. Im sorry." he pulls me into a hug and wrap me tightly with his arms. I was frozen but somehow happy inside. He's warm embrace, i miss this.

"Oppa, why are you here?" he release me but still holds both of my arms.

"I wanted to see you Seul. Don't you miss me?" he pouts. Ugh, wonwoo oppa wae.

"Yah, wonwoo ofcourse n-not." I remove my arms.

"Liar, youre blushing. Haven't I told you before to call me oppa?" he said and smirk. Aish, why do I need to blush.

"We have a 1 year gap only. So no need to call you, oppa."

"If you don't say oppa---" he moves closer and I step backward. Eottoke?!!

"w-what huh?" I remain calm, but inside im not.

I was just about to run, but then he locked me in his arms. There this tree behind me, so I can't escape.

He whispers "---- Oppa will kiss you." that deep voice though, give me shivers.

"NANSI GWANG HAJI MALA ( i don't care) JEON WONWOO." i scream. So I close my eyes and prepare for the kiss but then I felt some soft lips landed on my forehead.

"I trick you." then he ran.

"YAH, OPPA!"

              END.

       ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔