Does he love me...

Blaines POV
Kurt looked scared and frightened and then he just... left, left and didn't say anything, nothing at all. Blaine curled up in his bed and cried, cried because the Boy HE loved left, the boy HE loved didn't want him and Blaine didn't know why.

Kurts POV
"Will you be my boyfriend"
Kurt didn't know what to say the boy he loved asked to be his boyfriend, and he left, he left without answering and he left without telling Blaine he loved him and that he wanted to be his boyfriend...Kurt wanted him, but he walked away. H kept walking, and walking and walking, he didn't stop, he wouldn't stop, not until he reach home.

Nobody's POV
Let's say when you love someone or something you know they might not love you back, but Kurt and Blaine love each other so when Kurt got home nobody noticed him, nobody noticed that he was in pain; be walked away. Kurt's stupid for walking away and yet he did, he walked away with his love for the boy who loved him back and wanted to be his boyfriend.

Blaines POV
I cried and cried and cried, and then I realised Kurt doesn't love me and I don't know why, so I got changed and ran. Ran to win back the boy I loved the boy I still love. I ran through the rain and when I got to Kurt's house I couldn't do it, I couldn't follow him. So I turned around and walked...
"WAIT..."