Facing the truth

Blaine woke up and was surprised if now warm he was. When Blaine turned around he saw kurt laying next to him with his arm around his waist. Blaine couldn't remover anything from last night except fir his ass hurting like hell.

He got up walked to the bathroom thinking if why the boy he has had a crush in since they first met was in his bed. He thought about this while he was gelling his humming a tune.

Then all of a sudden he stopped humming and her ember end what had happened.

"I.... I.... I kissed....kissed kurt....Hummel" he said falling onto the floor as he started to cry.

He remembered how kurt came to comfort him and he gave him a hug, he remembered his dad spanking him with a belt, he remembered Kurt's singing.... He remembered the KISS.

Kurt woke up in a bit of haze and then he remembered where he was and why he was there he got up and headed someone crying , it was Blaine.

Kurt tried to ask if he was ok but he didn't say anything so kurt walked up to him crouched beside him and said that....

"I remember what you did, and if you crying about that don't it wasn't you fault it was mi..."

He was cut off when Blaine kissed him again but this wasn't a normal kiss no Blaine was trying to say something so I broke the kiss but he leaned in and kissed me again. We did this for about half an hour .

Blaine told me pathetic story of him being gay and the Sadie Hawkins dance and he started to apologise for it.

"Im so sorry for kissing, your boyfriend is going to beat the living @'£p out of me "

"What, I don't have a boyfriend I never have, why did you think that?"

"We'll....because your so... So beautiful and charming" Blaine said and they both blushed

"You think I'm beautiful"

"Yh, the most beautiful person to ever walk the Earth"

We both started to laugh

" kurt do want....to maybe.... Watch a movie or go and get a coffee with me " Blaine asked and started going red

"Like on a date "

" yh, I mean if you want to"

"I would love to" and with that Blaine kissed kurt again but with more passion

While kurt was kissing Blaine he was thinking if what their dads would say and are they going out are they together are they... Boyfriends????????