Chapter 3

Hey, Atomix here! I know I haven't updated in a while, but thats because ive been grounded all that time. I had a very low grade in a class and my parents grounded me because of it. When I was no longer grounded, I honestly...forgot about this book. I was also useing what little free time I had thanks to school to work towards a Computer Science degree. Im only in 8th grade, but its never bad to start early! SO sorry for it being so short too...I want to make the next ones much longer..

Onwards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt dizzy. A brother? Even with my enhanced brainpower, its still a lot to process. Obsidian had VOWED to never make another sylph untill she was ready. Don't get me wrong, im EXTEREMELY excited!

Was she really ready, though?

"Are you even sure he will survive?" I exclaim, unable to hold back a touch of exitement in my voice.

"Ive already took precautions. A slightly altered form of how I kept you alive. He should have the same abilities." Rachel nods, smiling. I start hugging her tightly, full of happiness.

"Best. Creation day. EVER!" Im jumping around her. "Can I see him? When will he gain consiousness?" I start to ask so many questions that Rachel just laughs.

"Soon, for now, its dinnertime." Rachel motions me inside and walks into the small kitchen, pulling out some steak, spaghetti, and snap peas, and began making dinner while I helped grill the steak.

After the steak was done, I started cutting it. "So whats he like..? You know, my brother?" I ask Rachel, still keeping focus on the knife in front of me. Saying the word brother...it just sounds so...foreign on my tounge, almost like speaking another language.

"Well," Rachel starts, "I based him similar to you, in fact, he sould be an identical twin, but of the oppsite gender."

"Hm..this so sudden to me, but im still so happy!" I smile, swiping the cut steak onto a plate off of the cutting board.

"I hope so. I put in a lot of work to create your brother. Make sure you take care of him, alright?" Rachel pauses, looking at me as she says that.

"I promise, ill help train him and protect him until hes better than I am!" I laugh.

Rachel and I eat and clean up before you know it.

Little did I know..

It would all go far, far downhill from there.