Chapter 1

A/N= Author's note, for anyone who doesn't know.
Hey guys, Atomix here! The room in the media is the chamber Obsidian is in, just replace the person in there with a clothed Obsidian. Don't question it, im NOT the type of Author that writes abouts nudity... its a creepy, 'you-shouldn't-be-doing-that' feeling.
I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE!
Anyways, onwards with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel spun in her chair over to her desk. It has been 20 years now scince she ran from society and hid away in this forest.
I can't do this forever. I can't keep hiding. But I at least need to try..but when you're alone for a decade, you cant help but think...'what use will it be in the end..?'
A new species and a new life, thats what. This world is dying, and I seem to be the only one noticing it.
Rachel opens up her journal, takes a pen, and begins to write in another entry:

June 25th, 2065:
Today marks the 20th anniversary of my escape out into these woods. I still can't believe search parties are happening just to bring me to court, and possibly to death. Eh, who knows? I do. Its death.
On other terms; Obsidian Estrella has not woken up yet. The very first artifical species designed to live in space, so I would not be suprised if she dies in the chamber. Espically without top-grade equipment. Ive also come up with a name for her species. Sylphs. She will defy the laws of physics as we know it today. I plan on creating more Sylphs, but im afraid I only have one chamber stable. I have 3 total, but only one stable and it is currently in use. Obsidian will have talent. The kind of talent the world will hate, but if she plays her cards right, they will open up to her. Wait.-Obsidian's brain wavelengths are significantly increasing;-the writing becomes rushed here-shes waking up! I need to go now. I pray she survives this.
Rachel dropped the pen, never takeing her eyes off of Obsidians opened eyes, who appeared as if she were exausted. The monitors were flooding with data and making a chorus of noises. A really bad chorus. Rachel ran in front of the chamber Obsidian was in, as Obsidian's eyes scanned what and who was in front of her.

An alarm went off. Something went wrong. Rachel yelped in suprise, and her suprise-filled face was soon striken with fear and horror. She immediately ran to the control section of the chambers, and began scanning the errors:
•Death rate: 80%(A/N this means how high a chance Obsidian has of dying. Aka number high=very bad, number low=very good!)
•Cause of possible death: failure of mental abilit(y)(ies); Mind reading, Teleportation.
•Remove error mental abilit(y)(ies)?

Yes.

Rachel could hear the shreaks of Obsidian, even when she was in the chamber, as the abilitys were removed from her. Forgive me, my Sylph..this was for your survival...I swear on my life, I will not leave your side until I am forced to take my last breath...until then, I will care for you, and I will raise you. All I ask in return is that you care for the people of Earth like I care for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it! The first chapter! I have no clue how im going to be able to keep this up... Nobody's gonna read it anyways. Im being negitive! Brain! -shouts to my brain- STOP BEING NEGITIVE! Sorry, I can get a bit silly sometimes. Anyways, I don't write stories often because of one big reason: Writers Block. Its so horrible. Loving to write but eventually growing to hate it because it takes so long to come up with a GOOD idea...and eventually, I drop it because of either the same writers block, school, or just Life in general! I hate it! Anyways, ill try to get the next Chapter up ASAP. Atomix out!