the one with black and gold

"If you wish to see
strange things,
I have the power
to show them
to you."

I KEPT MYSELF secluded for almost four days . I attended didn't sleep properly, attended class without excitement, ran back to my dorm, a scribbled furiously on the note.

The first day, I cried and stayed in because, what have I gotten myself into?

I walked around the corridors at night, went out if I wanted, keeping myself protected with my patronus. Draco found me by the lake at times and would try to get something out but I wouldn't.

I couldn't.

Draco would bring me chocolate balls at night and we'd feast together during the dinners and breakfasts. Hermione still hated it but she couldn't bring herself to confront me, not that I'm in such a vulnerable state, with no explanation whatsoever.

The second week I decided it was not worth it. I couldn't let fear overpower me. I couldn't let my fatal flaw clash me. So I sat with a ball point pen and a diary in the Common Room after class and scribble my plans furiously.

I didn't put on any makeup or listen to any music much. My guitar lay untouched in my bedside. Nym, my owl, hooted merrily carrying letters every now and then to the Slytherin Common Room.

The third day, I had a rough sketch of what I had to do - how to destroy the horcruxes. It will be revised over and over again. It's a plan that'd save all the lives that were about to be lost in the war.

A plan to save every life I could.

The fourth week, a Sunday, I walked into the boys dormitory and was greeted by a shirtless Ron, who blushed pink, a Neville who was studying, and a Harry who was confused.

I wouldn't blame him. I never wore much black like an emo but this time I did. I had black jeans, grey full sleeved and a dark midnight blue hoodie. The hood revealed the fringe that fell on my face and I was least bothered to remove them. I had black uggs on an a backpack.

"I need the cloak Haz," I said and realised how dead and hoarse my voice sounded.

"Are you OK, Sky?" Ron asked quickly slipping on a shirt.

Give me the damn cloak.

"Totally," I faked a smile. I grabbed Harry's cloak and headed out. I grabbed Crookshanks, who let out a large hiss, and walked out.

"Have a nice day," the fat lady said and I didn't look back.

I had a murder mission in my bag and I'm going to recruit Black.

~°^°~

Crookshanks realised what I was asking him to do. He ran in and clawed the Whomping Willow. The tree got hurt in its sensitive area and stopped moving.

I, wrapped in the Invisibility Cloak, walked down the hole.

After walking for miles, I removed the cloak and pulled out my wand.

"Lumos," I whispered and a pale blue light lit up the tunnel.

Sirius sat on the bed in the once-disgusting bedroom.

"Hello, Sirius," I greeted dropping my back on the ground and sitting on the couch and pulled out a tiffin box.

"Steak and mashed potatoes. There's some apple pie too," I said handing the box to him. Immediately he started shoveling the food into his mouth.