Perfect

"Harry, are you sure you want to release this single?" Niall asked him, repeatedly.

"Niall, it's final. We're going to release it." I sighed.

"Can you two, Lou and Haz, explain who the song's about and why?" Liam exclaimed.

"Relax, ask this curly headed guy who is head over heels in love with some girl." Louis smirked.

They looked at me like they wanted me to reveal anything.

"Uh. Okay, fine."

"I might never be your knight in shining armor,

And I might never be the one who take home to mother,

And I might never be the one who brings you flowers,

But I can be the one, be the one tonight"

It wrote. And I started to explain.

"I wrote this part when I said I was sick during the Billboard Award's after party hosted by you know.." I gestured them. "I might never gonna be hers anymore but then that night when I went out, I saw her walking out of the restroom and I immediately ran away but she caught me and asked why am I avoiding her since months ago we became good friends and I tell her everything I feel that night. And I just thought that I could be hers again but she apologised and explain to me why and that's it. I lose all my hope but never moved on." I exhaustedly sighed.

They motioned me to continue.

"When I first saw you from across the room,

I could tell that you were curious, oh yeah

Girl, I hope you're sure what you're looking for

'Cause I'm not good at making promises."

"This one is when the first time we saw her. You remember? When the time she knock on our dressing room and made us confused on why 'Taylor Swift' is there standing in the door of our dressing room?" They nod. "Well, the first thing came to my mind that she looks so curious about us. And I somehow thought ' Is she sure on whose she's looking for?' because it sounded so rare that one of the US Biggest Celebrity entered the dressing room of the newly band 'One Direction'."I smiled remembering those days. "And I'm really not good at making promises.." I trailed off.

They looked at me.

Silence filled the room.

"Then...?" they all said in unison, looking all curious.

I groaned. "I'm not good at making those promises because one time I promised her that I'll be with her on our whole vacation in Virgin Islands but then I became so drunk that I had kissed some other girl."

"Uh, huh." Louis nodded. He knows everythinh about this. As well as Zayn. Sadly, Zayn left and we can't recognize him anymore. He changed a lot.

"Continue." Liam, the desperate one to know about us. He didn't know everything because he's always with Danielle that time. As well as Niall because he doesn't even give me some good advices though.

"'Kay." I said gruffly.

"But if you like 'causing trouble up in hotel rooms,

And if you like having secret little rendezvous

Baby, I'm prefect.

Baby, I'm perfect for you."

"She's actually having this bad habit about losing all her retainers in hotel rooms. She would always do that and after she had done it, she would laugh her ass off and says 'hey, did you just saw what I did? That was so fun.' And even slapped me while she's laughing." I chuckled.