1. Impatient Fuwa

Warning: Spoilers to the manga alert! BxB, Yaoi, Homosexuality ahead!

Fuwa Sho sighed impatiently, tapping his finger against the table in front of him. Sho was practically, and probably, the world's best V-Kei Artist. He honestly was not patient enough to wait in the blaring hot sun with his fans roaring in glee. Today was the day he finally got to meet his new partner, Hizawa Sinon. He had been waiting there for an hour now.

Sho's POV
I sighed, waving at my adoring but crazy fans. Did I ever mention that I hated the sound of high-pitched noises? Guess not, I had loathed them since I was young but I never spoke about it to my parents or anybody else, not even Kyoko. In fact, she was the only I tolerated when it came to high-pitched noises. They were never loud since my mother trained her to be my 'perfect' wife.

I thought of her as a sister, more than anything at all. I never wanted any other boy around her but I absolutely detested it when the fangirls started bullying her. I'd tried many times to stop them but they never listened and instead thought that I was asking because I loved her. Sure, I love her but never that way. She's my younger sister, therefore it's my duty to protect her.

One of the reasons I took her to Tokyo with me was to free her from the hateful stares and other things that might hurt her including me. Every hurtful thing I did to her was calculated, there were multiple scenarios as an aftermath. Everything went well, especially when I 'dumped' her. I was honestly shocked that she decided to get revenge on me. Although, I knew the consequences would be extremely good.

3rd Person POV
Meanwhile, Sinon and his manager, Karasu, had finally arrived while Sho was deep in thought. Shoko-san sat up from her seat and bowed at them. Kou smiled and bowed back before introducing himself, "Konnichiwa, my name is , nice to meet you." Shoko smiled back, "Nice to meet you, I am Shoko Aki, Sho's manager." Sinon sat down on the seat across Sho as a waiter went to take Sinon and Kou-san's order. The long haired singer looked up and took off his glasses.

Shoko and Kou started chatting quietly about the future projects of Sho and Sinon. Sinon was quietly drinking from his milkshake while Karasu occasionally sipped his black coffee. Aki frowned as she noticed that Sho was still off in thought land. She turned to Sho, "Sho! It's impolite to ignore your future partner! Sho! Sho!..."

Sho's POV
"...Sho! Sho!" I blinked as I heard my manager's voice. I looked up and opened my mouth, "What?" Shoko-san frowned and said, "Sinon-kun and his manager has arrived." I blinked again before dumbly responding with an, "Oh." She frowned and said, " Yes, oh." I straightened up and turned to the two quiet visitors. "Good afternoon, my name's Fuwa* Sho." The purple haired boy, who I'm guessing is Sinon, stopped sipping his milkshake and looked up. "Fluffy*?" He said (More like, asked) while blinking cutely. Wait, what?! Cutely? I must be going mad!

Hello, creatures of the Interweb! My name's Alec and this is my first attempt on a purely romance fic. There hasn't been much going on but I recommend you read the manga so far, if you don't want spoilers!
*I'm pretty sure Fuwa means fluffy, I think...