Chapter 2.

Lyric ~

I stood in the hotel suite where my parties went on , observing the girls run around parading there bodies as the ballers spread their money all over them.

I looked at Kandi on the stage shaking her moneys worth as a couple hustlers threw money at her. Then I looked over to my right and saw Cindy giving this fine ass light skin man a ride.

He was wearing a all white collar polo shirt, some true religion jeans, and all black 11's on his feet, a Rolex watch , and diamond earrings. He had a low cut shape up , 6'3 and he had tattoos coming down his arms and chest over his well built frame.

I observe him as Cindy grind all over him, and then I saw him make eye contact with me. I caught butterflies just looking at him as he smiled flashing his pearly whites and I smiled back.

Before leaving the scene I talked to my right hand bitch, Nikki.

"Hey babyeh! I ain't see you all night." She said pecking me on the lips.

No, we never fucked we was just mad close. Me and Nikki grew up together as both our Daddies work together in the game, and we basically claimed each other sisters.

Nikki was a baddie also, she's 22 light skin Puerto Rican with a Lil body on her , big titties with a Lil booty on her , and small waist , her face is stunning, no marks, nothing, she has long curly brown hair with blond high lights.

My bish and I worked together doing this trafficking and hustling on the side.

"Hey mami, I've just been observing but I'm bout to head out. Make sure shit stay right."

"Bitch you know I gotcha."

I nodded and hug and kiss her before leaving. I pressed the elevator bottom and when the doors open I went inside and followed that fine ass light skin guy I saw with Cindy.

"So you just leave without saying Hi to a nigga?" He asked me.

I looked at him sideways trying to play hard to get, "Excuse me?"

"Look ma , I saw how you was looking at me when I was wit shawty. So wassup?" He said licking his lips, which made me bite on my bottom lip.

"Look sir I don't even know you to be conversating with you, so have a good night." I said making my exit off the elevator passing the lobby and out the doors.

He followed behind me and grabbed my wrist.

"Nigga if you don't get yo damn hands off me." I angrily said snatching my wrist from him.

I didn't care how fine he was, he wasn't about to touch me like I'm one of these other broads.

He smirked , "Come on you know you like me touching you."'

I shook my head side to side, this nigga was cocky as hell.

"Touch me again like that and watch what happens to ya ass." I strongly warned him.

"You must not know who I am." He said patting his chest.

"And you must not know who I am." I raised my eyebrows.

"Nah, I know exactly who ya are."

"Then why the fuck you trying me?"

"Look ma you ain't gonna keep coming out yo mouth side ways at me , stop playing that hard to get shit and give me yo number so I fuck witchu."

I looked at him like he was crazy and started to walk off. "You got the nerve."

He gripped my waist turning me around almost centimeters from his face.

"Now imma tell you this one more time, give me yo number so I can link up wit yo pretty ass." He said in a serious tone.

I smelled his minty breath close to my nose as he lean in closer to me. I softly smile and he return the gesture.

"Fine, will you let me go if I do?"

"Do you like me touching you like this?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Cus den I might not let go." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Stop rolling yo damn eyes." He demanded.

I laughed , "Just give me yo phone." I said with my hand out.

He went into his front jean pocket and pulled it out, handing it to me. I put my number in and handed it back.

"Ight, imma call you later sexy." He smirked and winked at me.

I blushed , "Better hope I pick up."

"You better or I'm coming for DAT ass!" He yelled as he hopped inside his all black Rang Rover, with 23 inch chromes and tinted windows.

I laughed and hopped into my candy apple Mercedes Benz with tinted windows too.

God damn he fine! Was all I could think of before pulling off.

Excuse mistakes !