2

Y/n pov:
*sighs*
"Im really terrified of how my new neighbors, well, mabye there a fan and we could be friends"i said as i walked into the building where my new home was.

"You know what, im going to be nice, and bake for them, yea, ill make BROWNIES, everyone loves brownies." I said aas i tried to unlocked the door. As i opened the door, i heard a scream from the room next door, i was worried so i started to knock on there door, a man with half pink hair with the sides shaved off. He didnt give me eye contact but looked to the side.

"Yes, may i help you" the mans deep voice shivered down my spine.

"Um, i h-heard a sc-cream and i w-anted t-o know if e-veryt-hings a-lright" i said stuttering almost every single word.

The man looked at me saying

"Hey you look familiar, here ,come inside" the man said cheerfully showing me his house.

"So whats your name?" The older man asked

"Oh, my names y/n, and your name is?"

"My names mark, and im 26, i'd like to ask how old you are?" He gave me a smirk tilting his head slightly.

"Im 17" i said trying to be cool

'God hes actually really my type, hes just what i want, mabye he likes younger girls' i said to myself, getting lost in my thoughts.

"Hey, how about i help you unpack your stuff, if thats okay with you."

"Yea, i could use a extra hand." I said

Marks pov:
'Perfect, ik who you are, your my new target, baby girl' i said in my head

As she walked out of the door to my house, i bit my lip, and stared at her, with my head twicthing a little.

'Shes mine, no one will take what i want, she will be in my bed, just wacth.