4

Disclaner:this part gets really fucked up LIKE REALLY FUCKED UP, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Marks pov:
"this is the time, ive been waiting for this moment for way to long, Mark always gets what he wants, AND I WANT HER, i know i have lost my mind for this girl, i know, she wont be ready for whats coming." I said clenching my fists, and twicthing my head.

Y/n's pov:
*slowly opens eyes*

"Huh, where am i, w-whats happening, Wh-hy am i chained to something, i can't see,WHY AM I BLINDFOLDED!"

"Its okay y/n ill be here" it was mark

You could hear him climbing on the bed, coming towards me, he unblindfolded me, i guess he thought i would try to escape, but no, i liked it.

"Y/n, ive been a fan of your youtube for the longest time, and mabye even more than a fan, i guess you could call me a stalker,but once i found you, i knew you were the one, i knew i would have you here in my bed, and you know what y/n.... ive always wanted to fuck you, ive always wanted to hear you moan my name, ive always wanted you right here, taking it all it. So if you dont mind, ill just jump in to the action" mark said as he stared into my eyes, and twicthing his head.

"Mark, i want you to be mine, i want you to take me places ive never been, i want you to take it away from me daddy" i said seductively.

"Ooh, i like that.... daddy, call me that" he said pulling my pants down.

"Dont worry i wont go rough, this time" mark said as he inserted a finger inside me going slow but going faster by the second

"How dose that feel, how about here, no, no ,no there was no moan, well how about now" he said as he inserted 3 fingers

"M-ma-arrr-kk"

"Oh there it is, but thats not enough for me"

You grab the sheets and grab on them for deap life as he inserts 4 fingers into you

"NOW, what do you call me, you dont call be mark, you CALL ME DADDY, NOW DAY MY NAME"

"D-DAAA-DDD-YYYY"

"THATS THE WAY YOU ASK FOR MORE BABY"he said a he inserted his whole hand into you

"DAAAAAAAA-DDDDDDDDD-YYYYYYYY, your h-urting m-me"

"Thats means the next step baby" he said unbuttoning his pants

"You better be ready baby girl, cause i am"

"Im ready"