Cas

I remember every lonely day. Every lonely holiday but I learned from it. It is much better to be the feared then someone being there for you.
I new where I was. I was in Mexico. Right? I went to a gas station and the women greeted me. I looked at here and she just smiled. Oddly. I looked at the tv.
"Yet another death of a Omaha resident. Police say it was some kind of a animal attack. 23 year old Alice write was attacked while she was getting her child out of the car. No neighbors saw but they heard the infant Cr-"
"Rubbish. All of it rubbish they'd Autta know if their neighbor was being killed"the lady said.
"Did that just say Omaha?"I quizzed.
"Yeah this is Omaha Nebraska always has been"she said.
"What month is it?"
"October 19th"the women shrugged. Her British accent didn't match the state.
"Christo"I remembered my step parents telling me. The women flinched and the lights flicked. Mom and dad told me flickering lights are bad when I was a baby they put a night light In My room to make me feel safe. Here and now in a gas station no weapons.
"Holy hell!"I gasped starting to run but the women caught me and threw me back. I grabbed a chair and hit her over the head. She fell and I grabbed salt making a quick Devils trap. She stepped into it and hissed. I saw a car pull up and I closed the blinds turning the open sign off.
"You'll never hurt me. You won't kill a innocent life"the demon laughed.
"Oh yeah fuck you and have fun in the purgatory"I said as the demons face fell.
---
I was drained. I grabbed a hiking book bag and stuffed it with snacks drinks batteries a flash light a extra pair of clothes a brush hair bands and toothpaste. I got perfume and deodorant and then I went to the bathroom and changed into black tights with black tank top and black coat. I brushed my teeth did my make up sprayed a dab of perfume and then added deodorant. I took a lighter that flipped open. Then I grabbed a few knives sticking them into the bag. I got a few new belly rings and a small first aid kit then the little gun and looked around for a video camera not one in sight. I then took a new pair of leather boots and some socks. I stole the $200.97 that was in the cash register. I walked out and got a tank of gas I went in and spread it everywhere then set the place on fire as it exploded I walked onto the road. To bad the lady didn't have a car the man must've drove her to work. Unfortunately I did what had to be done in order to protect myself. I promised I'd never go back to that life but the way things are going I can't keep that promise.
---
I walked into the woods to see a man and a women sitting in rocking chairs.
"It's nice that these two set up a whole romantic date now that we have control of them it can be our own little date"the man smiled his eyes gleaming black as the girl smiled evily. I easily killed them and just as easily disposed of their bodies it was easy. I got this whole tent thing to myself and it was actually pretty warm.
---
I've lived in this tent thing for about four days. There is a waterfall not to far away I take a shower in. I just got back to the tent after I helped a baby bird into its nest. I sat in one of the rocking chairs and sighed. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.
"Beautiful day today although the snow is coming soon"someone said from next to me as I jumped. I looked over to see Castiel.
"You!"I said standing up pointing a finger at him.
"where have you been for the past 9 years!?"I asked.
"I've had other business to attend to and its only been 8"he said.
"You know what fuck boy?! what kind of a guardian angel are you. You have no idea what my life has been like!"I said.
"But I have. You were kidnapped on the verge of death. You-"
"If you knew I was on the verge of dea-"
"You didn't die I wouldn't of let you"Cas said as I rolled my eyes.
I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and under wear.
"bruises, ribs showing, bad wounds that I have to contain the screams, Cas I needed you and you weren't there I can't trust you"I said going over to the mans bag and putting a oversized shirt on. I put a strand of hair behind my ear and crossed my arms walking back over to him. Then I broke down I cried. I didn't know how to handle this. To much stuff going on at one time. I felt the urge to kill something.
"I'm here now"he said hugging me carefully.
"I'm sorry"he said. He touched where my heart was and i infantry felt my body become less skinny my breathing became easier my wounds were instantly gone as my bruises left.
"C-Cas"I said looking up at him.
"I am here to fix you and help you"he said.
"Wait how much weight did you give me am I fat?"I asked.
I walked over to the mirror and flipped the mans shirt up and saw I was a pretty tan with all the right curves and I looked healthy. I stood on the scale that was under the bed.
"122"i said then smiled. I ran up to Cas and hugged him while wrapping my legs around him as he chuckled.
"Now pack your stuff I'm dropping you back off in Mexico"he said.
"You are going back okay?"he smiled.