Chapter 3 : Revenge

Now it was Monday morning and I was thinking about my revenge for Jason on my way to school. When I got to school Jason grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of the school. " I need to tell you something " he hissed. " what is it? " I screamed. " Your hurting me! " Jason placed a hand over my lips. " Did I really beg you to kiss me? " he asked. " Yes you did! " I cried. " Ok. Are you really gay and do you really have a crush on me? " Jason said quickly. " Yes and yes " I said, blushing. Was he gonna kiss me?

" I was just mad because I thought you raped me " Jason admitted. " Just mad? JUST MAD? " I screamed. " Now everyone saw the video and knows I'm gay!! They think I raped a drunk guy!! JUST MAD?? YOU RUINED MY LIFE!! " The last part came out in tears. Jason wiped my tears with his hand. " Im sorry for that. Meet me at my house later. " he mumbled before leaving me alone in the back of the school.

Now some kids were walking up to call me dumb names -_- Great. " hey gay loser " one guy shouted. " you should suck your own di... " the other guy never got to finish his sentence cuz I hit him in the stomach so damn hard he fell over. " that's how I roll!! " I sang in a sing-songy voice before I ran into the school. Everyone looked shocked. I guess they saw what I did to the guy. And luckily for me nobody said a word to me the whole time. Finally which felt like hours, it was lunch time. I took my usual seat next to Ashley. " I'm really sorry about yesterday " I apologized. " I was just mad about something. " " it's ok bro " Ashley said. " it's fine "

I was about to eat my sandwich when Jason walked over to us unexpectedly. " What?? Can't you leave me alone?! " I cried. Jason backed up. &" Jeez sorry. Just wanted to make sure you heard what I said about meeting me at my house later " he said. " Oh I heard it alright " I said, clenching my hands into fists. " I don't really want to go to your fucking house but I guess I'll go " I mumbled. " Great" Jason replied. " Meet you there. " " hey I'll catch you later " Ashley said. " bye "

A few hours later school was finally over!! Yay!! I ran over go Jason's house. I was still mad but I wanted to see what he had to say. Maybe he was going to apologize. Or pigs will fly :P wait flying bacon?? How epic would that be?? I swear my brain is the size of a fly. Ok so if Jason says anything crappy I'm defiantly out.

I walked up to his door and knocked on it. A few seconds later Jason answered it. " I'm glad you came " Jason said, smiling. " The sun goes down, the stars come out, all that counts is here and now. The universe will never be the same. I'm glad you came! " I sang. Jason laughed. OMG I loved his laugh. wait -_- I'm supposed to be mad at him " Not what I meant when I said ' glad you came ' " Jason said. " I know " I grumbled. " so what did you want to tell me?? "

Jason grabbed my arm and leaded me to my room. " I am really sorry. And yesterday I didn't tell you the truth because my friends were there " He blushed and I saw his muscles bulge through his shirt. Damn it was hot -_-

" I don't care if your friends were there or not! You could have told me the truth but instead you made me cry " I choked out. Jason paled. " I.. Made you cry? How? ". " I already told you I loved you!! " I screamed, feeling like I was on the verge of tears.

" You love me? " Jason asked quietly. " I thought you were using me..But you actually love me? " I was still crying, So I just nodded. Wishing that I could suddenly disappear and go to a planet made out of chocolate. " No freakin Duh! " I yelled. , Couldn't you tell? I ALWAYS look at you in school!! Don't tell me you haven't seen it!! And hell no!! I would NEVER rape someone! "

" I have seen it a few times " Jason admitted. " but I never thought anything of it. " Well you should have. " I thought bitterly. " Everything all right up there, Boys? " Mrs. Chase called, from downstairs. " Fine! " Me and Jason yelled back. " Oh ok! Just making sure " Mrs. Chase replied.

I stared at the floor, Not sure what to say. " Uh..Do you have any chocolate? " I mumbled, just trying to start a convo. " Yeah. Want some? " Jason asked, brushing my black hair from my eyes, only to have it fall back. Damn it was long but I liked it that way. " Y-Yes please " I stammered, finally finding the time to use a " magic " word xD Also I was startled by him brushing my hair back. But yay he touched me. Wait I'm supposed to be mad -_- Damn this is harder than I thought.