Chapter 2 : 12:00

I wake up and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white muscle shirt. Finally it was Saturday!! I checked the clock. 11:40. OMG I slept late. OMG I'm going to meet Jason today!! I ran downstairs and got a bowl of cereal. I still felt hyper from my chocolate cravings yesterday. Weird.

By the time I was done it was 11:51. so I grabbed my keys and got into my gray Honda accord ( with the moonroof :D ) " I don't even know which house is his " I mumbled. I looked out my window and finally I saw him. He was standing shirtless in front of a yellow average sized house, waving at me. " OMG. How did he know it was me? " I gasped silently.

Jason walked up to my car and opened the passengers door and climbed in. " Hey cutie " he said. Then he blushed and covered his mouth. " Did I say cutie?? I err..meant...uhhh " I blushed too.

" Oh..It's fine " I told him. " Where do you wanna go?? "

" My friend Kyle is having a party. Lets go to his house " Jason mumbled. " k. Where's his house?? " I asked. " The blue house down the street " Jason said. I drove to the house and I couldn't find a parking space by his house so I had to park across the street. I turned off my car and started walking across the street, not waiting for the god damn hot slowpoke :D Cuz I'm just so friendly like that.

I walked inside the house and the song Come And Get It by Selena Gomez was playing. " When your ready come and get it. na na na na.Na na na na. Na na na na!! " I sang. Jason walked up to me " nice voice " he said quietly. I blushed " you like this song?" " yep. " he said

" Hey guys!! " Kyle yelled over the music and he handed us some beers.

I noted that Jason had at least 5 in like 10 minutes already. After awhile he started to get real drunk so I leaded him to a more private room in case he made out or had sex with someone. Cuz if he did I wanted it to be me ;). Jason moaned as I dropped him onto a bed

" OMG YOUR MOAN IS SO SEXY. I JUST LIKE KINDA DIED, YA KNOW? " I screamed in my epic high pitch voice. " Kiss me sexy " Jason said, moaning more. " OMG OMG SO IM SEXY TO YOU? " I yelled. " Hell yeah " he slurred. I jumped into his lap and gave him a passionate kiss. But Jason seemed to want more because when I was about to get go, he started to cry. So I gently brushed my lips over his, teasing him. I knew he was drunk but at least I'd get to feel him.

Jason moaned and took off my shirt. I took off his and licked his nipples and chest. " Your body is sexy. I want it " I told him. " Take it..then.. " he slurred. This got my erection hard but I knew I couldn't fuck him because he was drunk and it wasn't right. I kissed him again before noticing that he wanted to sleep and I suddenly felt tired. I was unaware that someone was video taping it the whole time.

When I woke up Jason was still sleeping so I went home. it was 7:30. I was at that party for 9 freaking hours, sleeping next to the damn god!! I was still tired so I went to sleep again.

When I woke up it was Sunday morning already. OMG the party!! I wonder if Jason remembered what he said and what I did to him. I blushed, what if he just remembered what I did?? He'll think I raped him!! I grabbed my iPod and started playing I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes ( I know. he has my name ) " I DONT WANT GOOD AND I DONT WANT GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE. FRONT PORCH AND ONE MORE KISS. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ANYBODY ELSE. I DONT CARE YOUR ALL I THINK ABOUT. I'VE SEARCHED THE WORLD AND I KNOW NOW THAT IT AIN'T RIGHT IF YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR MIND!! ! I screamed the song in high pitch voice. The song was totally dedicated to the love of my life, Jason Chase.

When I finished making a complete fool out of myself, I went downstairs and made some toast and then somebody had to knock on the door -_- it took my like 10 minutes to get through all the long hallways until finally I got to the front door. I opened the door and it was...OMG THE DAMN GOD!!! And his freaking buddies. Of course -_-

" Uh hey Jason Whats..Whats up? " I stammered. Jason looked mad " You know what's up! " He showed me a video of us kissing from the party. " You raped me??! What KIND of a friend are you?? Your a complete jerk!! "

" Stay away from Jason, You jerk! " One yelled.

" Your a disgusting gay boy! Do you know how sick that is? You should like girls, freak! " Another one said

I started crying but I ignored his friend's comments and answered Jason's. . " I didn't rape you! You begged me to do it!! Don't you remember? " " Why would I date you? Are you gay??! Is THAT why you raped me?! Well too bad because I'm straight!! " Jason yelled. And then he and his friends ran away from my house and back to Jason's house.

I ran inside and grabbed my toast, now mad more than I was upset. It wasn't my fault. He begged me to do it!! I walked outside and sat in a lounge chair and ate my toast. Ashley walked up to me. " You look mad " She said. " what happened?? " " nothing " I said quickly. " just go away "

" Go away? " Ashley cried. " Oh..well if you want me too.. " then she walked down the sidewalk. Probably going to Jason's house I thought. I didn't feel like talking to anybody or anyone. But somehow Jason was going to suffer from this. I'd make sure of it.