"He said he was busy at the moment sir." She said to me and I sighed. I knew what 'busy at the moment' meant, but I was so board that I didn't care.

"Put me through anyways," I say to her, "I'll explain to him."

"Yes sir," she said, "One moment please."

After a few seconds someone answered the phone.

"God Damn it Reigns." The voice of my other friend, Dean Ambrose said, "You always call at the wrong times."

"Is that Roman?" I heard Seth ask from somewhere.

"Yeah it's me Seth." I say with a laugh.

"I thought I told Renee not to put anybody through." I heard him mumble.

"I told her to do it anyways," I say to him, "Don't get mad at her. But what were you two doing?"

"Um," the say simultaneously, "Nothing."

"You both suck at lying." I say while rolling my eyes, "When are you just gonna tell everybody."

"Probably after we combine the companies," Seth said, "So only a few more months Ro."

"Just a few more months before everyone knows that this little weasel," Dean said and I heard him give him a kiss, "Is mine."

"Vise Versa." Seth said, "I'm getting tired of girls looking at you baby."

"I know, I know," Dean said, "but you know I'm yours, and your all mine."

"Guys," I say while rolling my eyes, "Less couplely stuff while I'm here."

Seth Rollins, the CEO of Undisputed Future, and Dean Ambrose, the CEO of Ambrose Asylum&Co, where my two best friends. Yeah, they were a couple, but I honestly didn't mind. If they were happy, then so was I.

Together, our three companies combined made the three biggest branches in all of North America, and once Seth and Dean combine there companies, we'll have the biggest branch in the entire world.

"Not our fault." Seth said with a laugh.

"Well if you would get someone," Dean said, "Then you could, I don't know, stop calling in the middle of our love making!"

I roll my eyes, "You know I'm not the type to date."

"Then find yourself a fuck buddy," Dean suggested, "I'm pretty sure that the girls at Anoa'i Enterprise are pretty fuckable."

"Who here haven't I already had?" I asked him with a sigh. They were all the same. It was just another fuck to me honestly.

"You haven't had your cousins fine assistant." Seth said, "What was his name again?"

"Randy?" I ask while rolling my eyes, "Seth, I'm straight, he's straight, and he has a girlfriend."

"I'm just naming people." He protested, "But his thighs are heavenly."

"Hey," Dean said, "Eyes on me."

"I can look, geez." Seth said and I can tell he was rolling his eyes.