--The next day--

(Sami/ Sam-ee POV)

I wake up like usually, then go to school. Oh, Snap i forgot to meet Samuel at the end the school's parking lot. I better run, he might be leaving right now.

"Samuel, come on where going to be late" sami said.
Then Samuel ran with him to the school. " so why were you late?"Samuel asked him. "Nothing, its just I forgot a little " sami answered.

I wonder what happened to that strange boy, what was his name again?" Hey! sami watch out!"Samuel suddenly yelled out of no where.

Sami finally realized what was going on, but it was to late to stop running, he ran straight into an tall figure." Ouch!... I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, please forgive me" sami said.

" It's no problem sami, its nice to see you again"a familiar voice said , letting out an hand to sami.

" Leyi-chi!"sami said.
" Yep.I'll talk to you later I have to go" leyi-chi said getting in the back of an shiny silver car then looking back " see you around" he said then left in the car.

"Hey sami you know that person?"Samuel asked. "Not really" sami said.
'That was weird, why was he lying on the ground that day?, what happened. What did he mean, I'll talk to you later, how is he even sure he'll see me again.'

Soon as school starts that's when my head starts to hurts, I just fell so of course my head would start to hurt." Hey sami you want to go see if rezi is all right?" Samuel asked sami, when they were walking to there first class.

"My head hurts a little I think I'll be going home" sami answered.

So I guess I could just go home, and take a nap, and the pain will go away. Probably go to the nurses office and they can check if I need some days off school. I'll just go home I don't want to miss more then I should at school because of an stupid headache. Yeah I'll go home and take a nap that'll be better.

"Later Samuel see you tomorrow morning okay?!"
"Okay later,I'll tell you if you miss something important." Samuel said.

'My back hurts, feels like two big knives just stabbed me'. I go to the bathroom and take some pain pills. 'this isn't the first time I felt this much pain'.

I put water in a cup, took the pills and then drinks down the water. 'The pain got worse'. I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror,what I seen made my eyes widen.

One line at the side of my back that started at my shoulders and ended at the middle of my back, same thing with the other one on my other side.

'What is this?!...I don't remember getting this, before!'