The Nome

Percy's pov.
"where is this house of your's?" I asked.
"Well its on the east side of the river and it might look like a warehouse to you. It's also were some of my kind lives." He replied.
"Your kind? I'm not even going to ask I'm going to figure out eventually. You might want to warn them to not aggravate me or you might be missing a few freinds," I said a couple minutes later.
"I'll remember that, but I think they might be able to hold their own against you."He replied.
We walked the rest of the way there in silence. When he finally stopped walking I saw a mansion not a warehouse.
"I thought we were going to a warehouse but I guess that would just be the mist at work." I said.
"What do you mean be the mist," Carter asked. "Most people cannot see it at first even me and my sister."
"Well shall we go in Carter," I asked in a hurried manner.
"Sure just be warned you might be overcome with questions," Carter said worried as he started walking in.
When we got in I instantly thought of Annabeth, she would of loved the architecture. "Carter I have also came with a treaty from my people for your leaders to sign. I hope you don't get in trouble for bringing me here." I said.
"Well I'm pretty sure I won't get in trouble as long as you behave yourself, Percy."He said concerned.

That's it for this hopefully the next chapter doesn't take as long.