"Yeah, I was just kidding. You guys carry on," I said smiling and hugging both of them.

We greeted our byes to each other then they left. I shut the main door.

When I turn I found Jacob leaning towards the wall and staring at me intensely.

"W-what happen-ned??" I was stammering.

Why??

Great now I'm all alone in this house with Jacob....

"Nothing, I was wondering if you can call up your dear friends so that I can have a nice chat with them, you know making more friends," he was wearing a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, good idea," I smiled at him and put my hand inside my pocket to take out my phone.

Yes!!

But why?? He was my best friend right!! Then why this awkwardness??

"Oh damn, its dead," I said really disappointed of my self.

"No problem, you can use my phone while your phone will get charged," he suggested and put his hand inside his pocket to remove his phone out.

He was unlocking it mean while I was checking him out. He looked really hot in his blue denim jeans and white shirt. The shirt was quiet tight which showed off his muscles really well.

"Here you go," he said all of a sudden which made me shake my head. He was now smirking!!

"Yeah," I some how manage to take out this word as I was feeling really awkward.

I started to dial the number when something hit my brain!! I did not remember Eve's phone number!!

Great!! I mean brilliant!!

"Agh!! I don't remember her mobile number," I said in a very weary tone.

"No problem, go get your phone charged then you can call her up here," he said it so casually as if nothing has happened.

"Yeah right," I said with a small smile. "I'll be back in a few."

"Sure, take your time," he said wearing a intense smile on his face.

I headed towards my room to get my phone plugged with the charger.

"Don't worry you my silly phone, I will refill your tank very soon," I mumbled to my phone.

Great!! Now I was talking to my phone!!

Wow!! You are really.....
.
.
.
.
.
Stupid you know!!

Never mind it... It is my inner conscience speaking all rubbish about me. I'm really adorable....

Really!! Look who is speaking!!

"I am adorable you silly," I mumbled to my self.

No!! You are not!!

"Oh shut up okay!! You are my conscience, so behave as I say."

Yeah right!! Now I should follow you?? Never!!

I just waved my hand in the air as is wiping some thing, rolling my eyes.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My phone was now switched on. I searched for Eve's name in the contact list. I soon found and called her.

She lifted the phone after two rings.

"Hello, Amanda," she said.

"Hi, Eve were you asleep??," I asked.

"No, but what's wrong," she replied.

"Actually, mom and dad are out whole night. So I was thinking could you people join us??" I asked nervously.

"Yeah sure, why not!! Me, Jack and Mike will be there in half an hour," she sounded so excited.

"Thanks, love you," I said her really feeling happy that she was coming.

"Okay, bye" with this she hung her phone.

I sighed with relief. I was really tired of all the work today. So I decided to take a shower.

Tic- Toc.... Tic -toc....

It took me about half an hour to finish my shower. I was just drying my hair when I heard the door bell ring.

I rushed towards the main door to drag it open.

As expected..... It was the three....

"Hey guys, thanks for showing up," I said while hugging Eve and Jack.

Yeah I did no hug Mike.... I thought it would be really awkward to hug him... So I just greeted a hello to him.

They even met Jacob and I introduced Eve to him as she was the only one left for the introduction.

We chatted some more time when I really was feeling hungry.

"Guys, I'm hungry, would you like to eat something??" I asked holding my stomach.

"Yeah, sure," they all blurted out at a time.

Then I headed towards my kitchen to bring something to eat.

But then I heard my phone beep.

It was an e-mail.

Prince T sent you a message.

Agh!!!

Him: hi beautiful!!

Me: what??

Him: nothing.
just wanted to talk to you.

Me: but why??

Him: because I like you...

★★★★★

So, how was this chapter?? Hate it?/like it?/ love it?

You can share your views via comment.

Please do vote and comment.

I know this chapter is a bit rushed up but I had to do so....

*laughs evilly* there is a reason behind it.... I won't tell you that!!!

Will try to update soon...

Hugs and Amanda's dead phone....

Stay tuned....

Happy reading....

Love you all....

Khushi a.k.a khush311....