Seven

It's been 3 weeks since Isaac and I have talked about what our anchors are. After we told each other about them we were closer. Today was strange though, it was like Isaac didn't want to talk to me. He was just, I don't know. Anyways, I'm about to go to school. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to talk to Isaac today at school, and once he saw me, he walked away. I know he is hiding something from me and I'm going to find out what it is. 

When I got home, Isaac was in my room. "Isaac, what is wrong? You haven't been talking to me all day." He just looked down. I walked over to him and sat down beside him on the bed. "Isaac talk to me." "I-I-I kissed Allison." My heart shattered. How could he? "I hate you." I then ran out of the room. "Emily, wait, please!" I ran out of the house and into the woods. I just, I just can't believe that he would do that to me.

It was probably an hour or two later when I got hungry so I went back home. I walked in and saw Scott and immediately ran to him. That's when I told him everything. Scott got pissed off, so he ran upstairs and threw Isaac down the stairs. "Stop it!" I was mad, but that doesn't mean I want Isaac to get hurt. When Scott came down the stairs, his eyes were red. Oh no. I ran upstairs and called Stiles. 

Stiles then arrived and broke them up. Stiles got a big cut, but it wasn't bad. I took Stiles and Isaac upstairs to the bathroom, so I could bandage them up. I helped Stiles first and I had to clean the wound with alcohol swabs. Stiles left and that left me and Isaac. "I'm sorry, I really am." "Why? Why did you have to kiss her?" "I was trying to stop and tell you that she came on me first." "Oh, sorry." "Don't be sorry Emily, it wasn't your fault." I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine. It was at that moment when I felt his lips on mine.

It was about 5 minutes or so because when we broke apart we were breathing heavily. "I love you Emily." "I love you too."