Prologue

It all started when me and Chelsie were playing in the forest and doing whatever 12 year olds do!

Chelsie and I were dipping our feet in a nearby creek when she asked me something that she always asked! It got really annoying and I hoped she would shut up about!

"So! Who do you have a crush on!" She asked. I groaned." Not this question again!" I thought aloud. She girned evily.

"I already told you! I don't like any boy in our class because there annoying and disgusting!" I explained.

"I didn't say it had to be from our class!" She pointed out.

I sighed.

"Well I do like Jonathan Scream in seventh grade." I admitted."Oooooohhhhh!" She squealed and playfully punched my arm.

I started to blush. She just giggled and looked into the clear blue water.

"Well if your admitting who your crush is....I'll tell you mine." She said. I already knew who it was going be. I rolled my eyes.

"Sam Fisher!" She screamed.

Knew it! I thought. She sighed and laid down on the grass. I did the same. We looked up at the sky and started to say what the clouds looked like when we both heard a noise.

We both got up at the same time.

"What was that!" Chelsie wispered." I don't know?!" I replied. We heard the nose again. It sounded like something was in the forest.

Chelsie hugged my arm because of what a scaredy pup she is but to comfort her I put my hand around her.

We both went near the the forest trying to see what was in there. I then saw a body move! I flipped out and so did Chelsie!

Chelsie looked behind her and screamed. I turned around to see a man coming twaord us! He was about to take Chelsie but I pushed her out of the way.

He got a hold if me and try to strangle me! I pushed and kicked all my might and screamed as loud as I can!

I looked to the about to be unconscious Chelsie. I must have hit her head real bad.

She try to save me but she blacked out. I cried as the man put something over my mouth.

Slowly I started to daze out.

Then everything turned black. I passed out.

When I woke up I found myself in a prison cell. I was cuffed up. That was the first day I was rapped.

Ever sense that day I've never seen Chelsie or my family. Now I live in The Winding Isles pack as a slave. Everyday is pain and suffering by being beaten and whipped everyday. Not to also mention being rapped most of the time.

The only family i have left is my cell mate Sandra who has been in this place for two years when I came.

We fought together and went through this hell together.

As I laid down in my cell I looked through the barred window. I watched the moonlight shine on me. That when I relized what I must do.

Tomorrow......I have to escape!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Well.....There's your prologue! Hope you like it! I tried to put a lot of thought into it! Please Commet and vote and let me know if I need to change anything! My next update will be tomorrow I promise! I'm just so tired I almost passed out making this! That's what I get for staying up late last night. See ya later fellow fans!!!!