Chapter One

.___.

I don't get why people were so repulsed. I don't get why people found it sound heart wrenching.

I have two boyfriends; it's just the way it is.

There isn't a specific rule on how to date or have relationships. A man and a woman can be together. Two men could be together as could two women. But the moment three people date it's like the end of the fucking world.

I have two boyfriends. My two boyfriends love me as well as loving each other. Well I thought so anyway. They sometimes kissed and occasionally snuggled with each other. Not to mention that the sex with both at the same time was amazing.

My first boyfriend was known as Niall Horan. He was always the smiler. He laughed at about anything and had to be the more emotion out of the two boys.

The second was Harry Styles. Parts of his arms were littered in tattoos as well as his personality being covered in overconfidence. He was the more intimidating boy, compared to Niall, and always found that he'd be the one doing the dirty work in this relationship.

Like he'd either be the one to start fights or be the one to start sexual relations.

But with both completely different boys, it felt as though I was complete. Like if I needed either a cuddly boyfriend one day or protective the next, they'd be there.

And if you're still not convinced that what we have is ok, then it doesn't really matter I guess.

Waking up with two sets of arms around me was amazing. My eyes fluttered open as my face dug deeper into a warm confined neck. A pair of arms had wrapped around my waist so my back had molded onto the body behind me, as another pair of arms had wrapped around my head.

"Hmm..." I groaned, moving slightly to feel the arms around my body tighten. My head leant back and I looked up to see Harry was lying in front of me. That had obviously meant that Niall was the one cuddled into my back.

What time was it?

Sighing lightly at the realisation of effort I'd need to answer that question, I propped heavily onto my elbow and leant over the tattooed boy.

Rolling my body hesitantly over his, my hand grabbed my phone and pulled it close.

8:45 am.

Well, I guess it wasn't that late.

"Babe..." A hand touched my lower back as I glanced to see Harry reaching an arm backwards toward me. Taking the limb, I pressed a swift kiss to his knuckles before climbing to my feet.

As I pulled my hair out of my face and into a quick bun, I watched Niall roll over to where I just was. Harry embraced the boy as the two lay comfortably in the bed.

Finishing my hair while I stepped out into the hall, I made my way through the apartment and into the spaced kitchen. A few dirty dishes from last night sat in the sink and Niall's phone sat on the flat surface beside the stove.

"Breakfast..." I mumbled opening the fridge and immediately coming to see nothing I desired. "Well... I could buy breakfast." Which in my terms, means pay somebody else to make my food for me.

But that'll mean getting dressed and having a shower and using unrequired effort. Maybe I could wait until the boys got up before I decided to do anything.

Agreeing with my latter decision, I plopped down onto the couch and turned on the television. My thumb flicked through the channels until I came across my all time favourite cartoon station.

With a lopsided smile on my face and a comfortable position on the couch, I was ready to do nothing.

But not even ten minutes in, my phone began to ring and I glanced at the caller I.D.

☆Louis x☆

"Lou Lou?"

"Hey (Y/N)." His energetic voice made me smile.

"How can I help ya?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to do breakfast?" What a saint. "I haven't eaten and I need advice on something."

"You've persuaded me." I exaggerated a tired sigh, hearing Louis respond with a chuckle of his own. "What time?"

"Ten minutes?"

"Shit Lou!" I gasped dramatically and got to my feet. "Can't a girl shower first?"

"It's just me idiot." To be fair, I did have a shower last night. So if by any chance I smelt, it wouldn't have been that bad. "Gotta go. Can't talk and drive you know."

"Yeah, yeah. Ten minutes." With our simple goodbyes exchanged, I hung up the phone and made my way back towards the bedroom.

A hard chest slammed into me at the door though large hands immediately caught my shoulders to recover.

"There you are." The arms slipped around my neck as they pulled me into a familiar bare chested male.

"Harry," I whined as he nuzzled his face deeper into my slipping bun, "I've only got ten minutes." Gently pushing him away, I retreated back over to the wardrobe drawers to take out some casual clothes.

"Ten minutes?" He yawned stretching his arms over his head as he tipped his body on his tiptoes.

"Meeting a friend for breakfast." Pulling my yoga pants on, I slipped out of Niall's oversized shirt and pulled on a plaid over my chest.

"Are you?" Harry's hands touched my sides and slid under the shirt to caress my skin. "Cause I don't think you are."

"Really?" He hummed in response as I finished a few buttons at the top of my shirt. But the annoying boy behind me began undoing my buttons from the bottom of the plaid. "Stop it." I whined and readjusted my hair into a hair ponytail.

"Ok." He whispered and ran his fingers gently over my stomach until one hand pushed under my pant material. I gasped and felt Harry kiss my cheek as his fingers trailed under my underwear. "Is this better?"

"Fucker." I groaned tugging his wrist up with his hand. Kneeling down, I picked up a pair of socks and Nike shoes that Niall had bought for my birthday last year. "I'll be leaving soon so get dressed to say goodbye." With a quick kiss to his lips, I bit my bottom lip and kissed down his jaw to his neck.

A grunt left the boy as he watched me flick my tongue attentively over his chest. Shit I was getting distracted again.

So with a hesitant pull towards the door, I made my way back out into the television room. But not with a smack to my ass by Harry himself.

.___.

"A minute." I leant on the back of the couch and yawned staring down at my shoes.

"Why can't you stay?" Harry's whine was heard as I watched him drag his feet towards me. "I can whip something up for you to eat."

"I know," I took his hand and pulled him so he stood between my feet, "but I can't just cancel at the last minute. Louis said he needed advice on something so I probably need to sit down with him anyway."

Harry looked disgruntled at my words as he leant down and kissed my forehead.

"What will I tell Niall when he wakes up?" My arms hung loosely around his waist as his arms held the couch each side of me.

"That I'm out with a friend." A ping came to my phone and I looked at my messages to read Lou was here. "I'm off. Take care of yourself ok?"

"How long will you be out?" Harry hesitantly opened the front door for me as I stole a kiss to his lips.

"I don't know but knowing Louis, a few hours." I shrugged as Harry leant down and gave me another kiss; this one drawn out.

A car horn blurted as I dryly chuckled and pulled away from Harry.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you (Y/N)." He responded and watched me walk out the house and down the driveway where Louis perched his car.

"Hey stranger." He greeted me as I smiled buckling myself in. With another honk of his horn, he pulled us out onto the road and out to breakfast.

"So, where are we going?"

.___.

Mummy Nouis xxx