Jack Frost,I love you(Jack Frost x reader)

Disclaimer:I dont own ROTG or its characters.enjoy the story peeps

,

You wake up to the cold of a snowflake hitting your nose.

You jump out of bed and throw on some warm clothes.You

run outside.

You love the cold,and take off your scarf.You lay down in the snow,andsuddenly,a flash of blue and brown flies past you.You stand up onlyto be thrown back down again by a snow ball the size of your handcompletely unfolded."Hey!Who threw that?"you yell.You hear the laughterof a 17 year old boy.You turn around to find a 17 year old boy flying

upside down directly in front of you."J-jack frost. . ."you say as you faint.Jack catches you and puts you in your bed.You wake up the next dayand think it was only a dream."Awww. . .I have to go to school today."you say.You jump out of bed and run downstairs.There is a bowl ofoatmeal on the counter and a mysterious note.The note reads "Dear,stranger,enjoy the oatmeal.Dont worry,its fresh.And I say,SNOW DAY!!! Love,Jack Frost."You smile for the first time that month."So,Sleeping Beauty is finally awake."a very vaugly familiar voice says.You turn around to find the same boy from Yesterday in your kitchen."Ahhhhh!"you scream.You run out of the kitchen and into your bedroom."W-who are you?"you ask,a frightened look plastered to your face."I'm Jack Frost."he says."N-no way!Jack Frost isn't real!I think."you say,looking very stupid.You are backed up to the wall."What's your name?"Jack asked."My name is (first name)."you say,realizing the boy means no harm.You open the window next to you.You watch as the wind blows open your note book in horror,as it flips to the fan note page.Then it turns one more page.You stick your head out the window."Was that really nessecary?"you shout.The picture is a drawing of you and Jack Frost kissing.You blush madly."Oh,wow.These drawings are really. . .um,interesting,(f/n)."Jack says as he blushes as well."Um,thanks."you mutter awkwardly.