Chapter 9

_______A.N.______

Hey everyone I am back! Summer is almost over and school will be starting up again :( but that means I will be continuing on with my book. Sorry I haven't updated in months, but I just couldn't think of any ideas. When school starts I find my ideas start flowing again. So hopefully some ideas will come flowing.

~~Enjoy~~

- Reyna

____________________________________________________

Zayn grinned from ear to ear at Niall. He said "truth or dare?" Niall said unsurely "Dare......" Zayn said evilly "perfect." Niall was scared honestly. Zayn said "I dare you to go jump in your ex girlfriend's pool in her backyard." Niall's jaw dropped. Than he yelled "NO NO NO NO WAY!" Liam looked at Zayn and said "Are you really going to make him do that? She'll beat him up if he does that." Zayn said " Fine than Niall if your not going to jump into her pool than don't eat anymore food today." Niall yelled " NOOOOOOO!!!! .......I'll jump in her pool....." Zayn smiled as they all got up and walked to Niall's ex girlfriend's house.

Niall hopped over the fence while whispering "are you sure she's not home?" Zayn nodded while motioning him to go. 2 minutes later all you heard was "SPLASH!!!" Than "NIALL? GET OUT! OMG WHY ARE YOU HEAR???" Than "OW OW OW OW. SORRRRY!" Than niall jumped over the fence looking hurt. Louis asked "lad what happened to ya?" Niall said "she grabbed me by the ear, smacked me across the face and yelled." The 5 lads walked back to nialls and continued truth or dare.

After a 2 hour game of truth or dare the boys started a live twitcam for the fans. They were in the middle of answering a question when Niall got a call from Audrey. He answered happily with a "hey Audrey!" The voice answered back and said "This isn't Audrey this is Audrey's mom. Niall is Audrey with you? She forgot her cell phone." Niall said hesitantly "No... No uh Audrey isn't with me...." Audrey's mom said "well she's not with me either. So where could she be?" Niall said "I don't know umm.... I will look for her." Audrey's mom said "thanks Niall, I am going to look for her too." Niall informed the lads and they said bye to the fans and helped Niall look for Audrey.

Three hours later no sign of Audrey from her mom and Dad or Niall and the lads. Audrey's parents decided to wait an hour, and if Audrey didn't come home they would put in a missing person report to the police, and they would try to find her. An hour passed and no sign or clue or anything of Audrey coming home. Audrey's parents informed the police. An hour after telling the police they started a search. Audrey's parents, Niall, the lads, and Niall's parent's all gathered in Niall's living room praying for Audrey to come home alive and healthy. They all sat worrying and tried to calm by watching some tv.

They flicked through the Channel's and all was on almost every channel was "Missing teenage girl from a small town in Florida, last seen walking down the street earlier today. Audrey is believed to be in a relationship with famous Niall Horan from the successful boy band One direction." Niall's dad turned off the tv. He looked at everyone and asked "how could that spread so fast? Niall are you dating Audrey?"

Everyone frowned at how it was all over the news and now reporters were showing up at Niall's front door not giving any sympathy that Audrey is missing. Only caring that her and Niall could be dating. Niall said to his dad "Dad, Audrey and I are best friends, we aren't dating at the moment." His dad nodded. The door suddenly swung open than footsteps started approaching everyone. It was the police, they said "sadly there Is no sign of Audrey but we will pick up our search tomorrow morning at dawn." Everyone frowned and nodded.

Weeks went by.....passing slowly as the police searched and searched day to night. It was the beginning of the fourth week. Niall began to get thoughts that Audrey could be gone forever. He locked himself in his room and cried for an hour. Liam knocked on Niall's room door. Niall sniffled and asked quietly "who is it?" Liam said "it's me, Liam." Niall unlocked the door and let him in. Than shut the door and locked it again. He said crying to Liam " What if Audrey isn't coming back? Ever?" Liam hugged Niall and said "don't think like that ok?"