Chapter 2

Audrey looked at herself in her stand up mirror. It was the first day of school. She lived in florida so it was always hot. She wore a navy and white striped flowing tank top, faded jean shorts, stacked bracelets, tribal patterned toms, and her hair curled and left down. She smiled. She liked her outfit. She liked her eyes too. But she knew that the bullying would start again today.

'Audrey! Mia is here to bring you to school!' Mom called.

(Mia is Audrey's best friend. They have been friends since they were in diapers)

Audrey yelled back 'Ok mom i'm coming!'

She grabbed her book bag and ran out the door. She hugged her mom and dad who were sitting and eating breakfast and ran out to where Mia sat in her car waiting.

Mia smiled and said 'hey! Are you ready?'

Audrey said 'nope.'

Mia looked at Audrey confusingly and said 'what do you mean?'

Audrey said 'I'm not ready for the bullying to start again.' Than she looked down.

Mia frowned and said 'Audrey your beautiful don't listen to those haters. Their just jealous! Just think haters are your motivators! Haha!'

Audrey smiled than giggled than said 'Yeah well that's easy for you to say when your absolutely gorgeous!' She looked at her bestie.

Mia is tall, skinny, less tan then Audrey, she had medium length brown hair, green eyes, and had a few freckles on her cheeks. Today Mia was wearing bright pink neon jean shorts, a baby blue crop top, and white gladiator sandals. Audrey thought Mia was gorgeous! Audrey smiled at her best friend.

Mia looked at Audrey and said 'Looks don't matter I love you as a best friend because of whats on the inside not outside.'

Than they both smiled and started driving to school. They played the music loud as they drove. They both sang along to Cher lloyd's song 'Oath' as people looked at them while they drove by.

They just laughed with each other when people stared at them. They finally arrived at their high school. Mia took the keys out of the ignition and the two best friends stepped out of Mia's car about to walk into the school to start their last year of high school.

They walked through the doors to see everyone talking to their friends about their summer like every beginning of the school year. But when they seen Audrey they all stared at her and laughed. She and Mia walked through the hall together but Audrey kept her head down the whole entire time. She thought to herself 'Let the torture begin...' Than she frowned. Mia felt so bad for her best friend. She frowned while looking down at the floor.

She looked at Audrey with sorrowful eyes and said 'just ignore them ok?' Audrey nodded slightly and they hugged tightly side on.

All day people called Audrey names and picked on her. Mia wanted this bullying to stop so badly. When Audrey got home from school she went to Mia's house and cried in her arms for hours. Mia cried for her too.