Mistake pt.2

A/N: Warning this may contain gruesome content for some. Read on at your own risk.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Becca'a tale: mistake pt.2•

Becca was a bit light headed. Panting hard, she stared down at a bookcase.

"Now what are we going to do about me," Dylan breathed.

She could hear the smile creeping on his face.

Becca felt his hard on press into the crack of her butt. She shook her head slightly to glance at him.

"This was a mistake. I can't do this," she shook her head.

Dylan pressed her against bookcase a bit harshly.

He helped her finally reach her climax for the first time of her life. She was being an ungrateful brat.

"Your coming with me back to my place," he growled.

She didn't want to cause a scene. Becca complied.

He forced her into his car, and sped off.

Dylan wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Becca sent energy txt to 911, it read, "Help. Rapist has me!"

Though she'd be questioned on talking to him or even doing anything with him in the first place Becca didn't care as long as someone helped her.

They finally pulled into a parking lot. Dylan jumped from his seat while Becca stayed frozen in the passenger side.

Frightened, oh so frightened.

He yanked her from the car. She screamed for help, but nobody was around to come to her aid. That or they paid no mind to her, many kids often played around and screamed. They thought she was obviously another senseless screamer.

Dylan dragged her up to his apartment. Becca didn't give up hope yet. She screamed hoarsely. Once he gotten his door open, he shoved her into the living room. Shutting the door with such a force he started after her.

Becca shrieked and ran behind a round oak table. He lunged at her. She grabbed a vase, and hurled it towards him. It hit him square in the face.

While he was bent over in pain she darted into a bathroom, locking the door behind herself. Dylan banged at the door.

"Open it," he ordered her, continuing to pound restlessly at the door.

Becca shook her head, and searched the cabinets for a weapon of some sort to protect herself.

She found a can of mens axe, a plunger, and tissue.

Guess the axe would have to do.

Becca reached into her pocket and retrieved her phone, dialing her dads number, she stood ready to attack.

"Becca?" her dad coughed.

"Daddy! Help me," she cried into the phone. "This man took me from the board walk, forced me into his car, and brought me to his apartment!"

Her dad was alert now.

"Dear God! Becca, baby. I'm going to come get you. Do you memorize the directions?" he was already on his way to his car, in such a hurry he stayed in his pajamas.

Becca recited the directions as if she read it from a book.

"Baby, though I want to stay on the phone with you till I get there, I'm going to need you to call the police!" he ordered her.