Mistake pt.1

•Becca's Tale•

Short comings?

Yeah, Christian, her boyfriend of two years had plenty of those.

He may not have been as big as Becca hoped, but he got the job done. Well it was always a half assed job.

Becca never got off.

She sighed complaining on the phone to her best friend Trissa, sipping her hot tea, sitting on the floor, criss cross apple sauce.

Her laptop was in front of her, the blinding light in her dazzling blue studs. Pursing her lips, she used her shoulder to hold her phone to her ear, and typed into the google search bar.

Ah, google. It solved every problem, right?

As she typed, Becca strained to ignore Trissa's nasal voice.

"How to achieve an orgasm," it read.

Many results came into her view.

Taking another sip of her tea from star bucks, she placed the cup a good stretch away from her computer incase it spilled.

"Becca, I can only speak for myself. Christian is a good man, but he's so old fashion. Maybe you need somebody else?" Trissa offered.

Becca snorted, "Right, and it's just so simple to throw away a two year relationship? Get real, Trissa. I love him. Maybe I'll just have a talk with him."

Trissa and Becca talked for some time till Trissa had to watch her little siblings. Becca could hear them screaming in the background. She giggled and hung up.

After a while of searching, Becca found herself a little bothered.

Jealous even.

How come other women were able to have an orgasm and she's yet to have one.

Her tea was kicked over.

"Shit," she grumbled, snatching napkins from her purse, and pressing it to the small moist spot on the beige carpet of the store.

A large hand picked up the tea, and offered some napkins. Without looking up, Becca grabbed the extra napkins and pressed it onto the spot.

She was ready to tell off the douche who knocked over her drink.

Her voice was caught in her throat.

It was a lean, blonde. His glasses were small, black, and chic. The black button up fit him nicely, displaying his muscular arms. His small, thin lips were a delicious red.

His scent made its way up her nose and into her lungs.

"I'm so sorry!" he babbled.

Becca shrugged,"It's cool."

The man gave her a once over. Appreciating his view. Lucky he stumbled upon her when he did.

"What's your name," he breathed, stretching out a hand towards her.

Becca's raven black hair was pulled into a neat, loose ponytail. Her luscious full lips curled into a smile, flashing her pearly whites.

She grasped the strangers hand.

She gave it a firm shake, "I'm Becca. And you might be?"

His cock stirred in his jeans.

"A good time," he raised an eyebrow, and gave a cocky smile.

Becca flushed slightly, but he happened to catch it.

They still hadn't let go of each others hand.