Johnny Goku

Johnny's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. It's like I'm in Dragon Ball Z or something. Wait, Wait, Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. I can't just skip to the best part, right?

Ah, Professor Genki... I gotta meet that cat. He's got good ideas, besides the fact that he likes furries.

ANYWAYS, Nicole dragged me into this game show, and right when I step foot in there, we were basically teleported into this gun room & these voices starting blaring through some speakers or whatever. "Johnny, you might wanna ignore these fuckers. All they do is blab on about their life & how well you seem to be doing," Nicole glares at me, "Are you even listening to me?" "Yeah, Yeah, I'm listening. So, what am I shooting at?" I pick up a .45 Fletcher and checked if it was loaded. Yep, it's loaded. She laughed a little and said, "A hella lotta furries."

*****5 MINUTES LATER*****

     I've unloaded about 8 clips now, a huge trail of these dead furry freaks forming behind me. "Hey, Nikki, let's have a contest. Whoever kills the most freaks wins. Wanna play?" I ask feeling a little competitive. "Don't call me that, and yes I would."

     Before I could reload, I get backed into a wall, about 30 of these guys in front of me with baseball bats. I can't take them all... "Nicole, I would appreciate you giving me a hand! There's like a shit ton of 'em 'bout to beat the shit outta me with fucking baseball bats!" I yell to her, about 20 feet away. She calls up to Matt, "Matt! Give Johnny his powers! NOW!"

   As I reach for a bunny ear, I realize my arm is glowing blue. A huge wave of energy plows right into me. Wait are my clothes...changing?, I thought, kinda freaked  out. 

Nicole's POV

     Oh my lord. I haven't seen anything that awesome in a long time. Johnny started to glow a blue color, and his clothes.... changed. Now he was wearing a purple shirt with black Rambo-like straps with bullets & grenades in the pockets, black leather pants with a gun in a holster, and black combat boots (See picture above). 

     I start to remember the contest he wanted to have. "C'mon, let's have this contest of yours." 

     As soon as I say this, 4 furries circle around me. "Oye, this was a bad idea for you guys...." I say in a cocky tone. I muster up all the strength in my legs and I super stomp with all my might. A huge shock wave send their dead bodies flying in the air. "FOUR!" I yell to Johnny, who responds with a six. "Dammit..."

     Johnny, who has a psychotic grin on his face, gets in some weird Dragon Ball Z type position (See picture above). In his hands is a big blue energy type ball forming. Johnny throws it at a large group of the weirdos, which causes them to basically turn into a mist of blood. Matt begins to have a freak out moment because apparently he likes anime, like me :D.  I begin to freak out too, yelling, "OH MY GOD!!! I'M HAVING A TOTAL DORK MOMENT!!! HOW MANY HAVE YOU KILLED?!?!?"

"Hehehe.... Sixteen." is all he says. 

Out of envy, I give him the finger, "You big-ego fuckass!"