Chapter 5

Gigi POV
Me and joe are going to dinner tonight and I am really excited I can't wait I love him so much. Joe told me the place that we are going to is fancy so I decided to wear a dress but I don't know which one I want to wear I have red mini dress from Versace and I have a black  cocktail dress from Gucci. After an hour of trying to decide what dress to wear I finally decide on the black cocktail dress that I bought from Gucci in Paris.

Joe POV
I was almost ready all Had left to decide on was which watch and chain I wanted to wear I wanted the chain and watch to match so after 10 minutes I decided to wear my gold chain and my gold Rolex with diamonds in it after that I went to go pick up Gigi.
When I got to her house she was standing outside waiting for me I got out of my car and I went up to her and told her hi and I gave her a peck on the lips. When we got to the restaurant we sat down and we ordered Gigi ordered a steak and a salad then I ordered a steak and a salad as well. We also ordered a bottle of red wine.
*Skip to the end of dinner*
We ate then I paid the bill and we left in the car Gigi asked if she could spend the night at my house of course I said yes.  When we got to my house we went inside the house and we went to my room and after that we started kissing and we ended up kissing half of the night. At around 1:30 in the morning we went to bed Gigi's head was laying on my chest and she was wrapped in my arms having her in my arms is the greatest feel ever I know I say this a lot but I Joe Jonas am in love with Gigi Hadid. I want to with her forever and I never want the relationship with Gigi to end. The next morning I woke up with Gigi in my arms Good morning babe how did you sleep" "Good morning baby and to answer you question I slept well thank" then I asked her "Oh really why is that" she said, "I slept well because I was in your arms and I feel safe when I'm in your arms and joe I love you" Well I love you to princess".